No announcement yet.

What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see how they can go back to work man. That stuff makes me lazier than shit! That's why I don't smoke it.

Comment

Narc

They work there because they can get the dang nugs on. You would too if you worked there.
      Rich

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        I would have ran up, snatched the week out of thier hands, cuffed them and called for an on duty officer to transport them to jail....
        You forgot to order the liter cola....
        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

It's pot. Who cares?
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            didnt you post a thread on a public forum looking for weed for your brother? yes, that was you.

i would just mind my own business..
            Completely different dude. He was dying of cancer and meds were not working. Not because he was lazy and didn't give a shit about his job because the government was sending a check each month. Nor did he do it in front of a restaraunt which kids eat at. He did it in his own home, in private. Which I said originally "I don't have a problem with what people do on their own time." But at work, in public, serving the public?? Come on...

Comment

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
              Completely different dude.
              lol. Good grief.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                It's pot. Who cares?
                Then keep it to yourself? I wouldn't want my kids smelling or being subjected to the shit. Yea, everyone says "go eat somewhere else". Sure that will work... but I shouldn't HAVE to just to not be subjected to it.

I understand there isn't much I can do about it, nor should I expect much better out of the type of individuals mentioned... but I mean damn it pisses me off sometimes when they are so blatent with their "I don't care" attitudes."

Comment

Then keep it to yourself? I wouldn't want my kids smelling or being subjected to the shit. Yea, everyone says "go eat somewhere else". Sure that will work... but I shouldn't HAVE to just to not be subjected to it.

I understand there isn't much I can do about it, nor should I expect much better out of the type of individuals mentioned... but I mean damn it pisses me off sometimes when they are so blatent with their "I don't care" attitudes."
                  IMO, you make a good point
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    lol. Good grief.
                    ? You don't see a difference in a TRUE medical need vs leisure in public while your working at a job that serves the public? I'm not talking about a BS "I need it for headaches" reason... I'm talking about "my doctor said do whatever you can to make yourself comfortable in your last couple of weeks" reason. There IS a difference.

Comment

Not because he was lazy and didn't give a s about his job because the government was sending a check each month.
                      Do you know this for a fact or are you just stereotyping and generalizing?
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I agree with you. Its like some idiot cussing up a storm in a public place around my kids. Its either walk away or tell the guy to watch how he is talking in front of my kids. I dont want to get in a fight with some guy over his mouth. But then what example am I making getting in a fight with some stranger over his mouth in public.

But with Weed in a public area. yeah I would have a problem with that & I smoke the shit
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        And while his kidney stones pass,
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                          I dont want to get in a fight with some guy over his mouth.
                          Ha
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            Do you know this for a fact or are you just stereotyping and generalizing?
                            Stereotyping and generalizing. Could be wrong... I'm sure there are people out there that make their living working at McDonalds, smoking weed, and doing everything else legit with no help from anyone else... But for the area this was in... I don't see that being the case. I mean this area is notorious for welfare recipients. You should see the post office on payday... its absurd. Could be wrong though!!

Comment

How do you know they don't have glaucoma, anxiety, or some other chronic issue that the weed helps with? Fact is you are making a lot of assumptions, and pissed off because "what if my kids were with me" when no kids were with you. How about you just not worry so much about others when they are not affecting you personally, and go on about your day?

It's their bosses job to worry about what they do at work, not yours. If it's bad for business then they will eventually figure it out and deal with it. Your only involvement should be to choose whether or not you continue to patronize their establishment.

They are not there to "serve the public", they are there to attract customers and sell shit for profit. If you don't like how they operate then go to Burger King.

I could kind of see where you are coming from if these were government employees of some kind, but that is the only way.

Comment

I'm not condoning that behavior (eating at McDonalds, that is), but if you go on the McD's website, you can leave feedback about a particular location and if it's negative it WILL get results.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X