No announcement yet.

What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were they blocking the entrance? It would probably bother me if they were in front of the door, but not because it was pot. I would be aggravated if they were smoking cigarettes or just shooting the shit. When you are at work you should conduct yourself in a somewhat professional manner, even if it is McDonald's.

With that being said, it is McDonald's, and in the ghetto, what do you expect?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
      80% of the time I stop, because I'm not in that much of a hurry. And if I roll through one and get a ticket, then I asked for it and accept it.
      So if you witness someone else rolling through a stop sign, do you take down their plate and report them to the police?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        But is rolling through it wrong, or just illegal?
        Could be classified as both. Regardless, it has consequences. And so does the issue at hand.

Comment

How is it wrong?
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            So if you witness someone else rolling through a stop sign, do you take down their plate and report them to the police?
            If it didn't affect me, no not usually. But if they almost caused an accident, or almost hit me, you betcha.

Comment

You fuckers need to slow down on this gang banging here... I'm having trouble keeping up!

Comment

I did not enforce anything... I simply notified them of the occurence. It is up to them to enforce it. And I feel it IS my place to notify them if it affected my experience as a customer there.
                Ok, fair enough, I can agree with that.

Just don't let stuff like that piss you off man, it's just not worth stressing over what other people are doing, especially if it has no or little impact on you, you know? That was all I was trying to get at.

Comment

Could be classified as both. Regardless, it has consequences. And so does the issue at hand.

You need to take an Ethics 101 class.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                    Were they blocking the entrance? It would probably bother me if they were in front of the door, but not because it was pot. I would be aggravated if they were smoking cigarettes or just shooting the shit. When you are at work you should conduct yourself in a somewhat professional manner, even if it is McDonald's.

With that being said, it is McDonald's, and in the ghetto, what do you expect?
                    They weren't blocking the entrance... just standing by the wall next to it. Had to walk through their cloud of smoke to get to the door, which is what did it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      or smoke a joint.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by elvis View Post
                        or smoke a joint.

God bless.

lol!

Comment

I agree, and something having to do with critical thinking..

And that's not meant as a knock or anything, just as far as considering other perspectives and learning the difference between wrong and right, and against the "rules".

Comment

explain? Are you saying that because I have ran a stop sign in my lifetime, that I am no different?

With that logic, everyone is guilty, cops included... as well as yourself. So you have never called the police on anyone right?

Comment

They weren't blocking the entrance... just standing by the wall next to it. Had to walk through their cloud of smoke to get to the door, which is what did it for me.
                              They must have been smoking some crappy dirt weed, cause the dank stuff smells good!

Comment

explain? Are you saying that because I have ran a stop sign in my lifetime, that I am no different?

With that logic, everyone is guilty, cops included... as well as yourself. So you have never called the police on anyone right?
                                He's more likely had the police called on him.....

Comment

Working...
                                X