Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're in New Braunfels.

Comment

Sue everybody. It would be the most expensive dog they ever adopted.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Sue everybody. It would be the most expensive dog they ever adopted.
        I would think that a nicely crafted certified letter from an attorney would be enough to get them to hand over the dog. Then again, with their lack of scrupples, they just might fight it out of spite.

Comment

Animal shelters will not release the names of adopted families. The only way is for the shelter to contact them. You would think that there is something they can do to get around that...

Comment

Alright, Mike, go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
              I made an appointment to get ours chipped. I had no idea that it was only $35.
              All of ours are chipped, too. Since all of our animals are rescues or shelter animals, they did it as part of the adoption fee when we got them. The dogs also wear their tags, even though they aren't outside longer than 10 minutes at a time. They're big pussies and very spoiled. Total inside dogs. lol
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                All of ours are chipped, too. Since all of our animals are rescues or shelter animals, they did it as part of the adoption fee when we got them. The dogs also wear their tags, even though they aren't outside longer than 10 minutes at a time. They're big pussies and very spoiled. Total inside dogs. lol
                Tanner came from a shelter across state lines, so none of our vouchers were good in Texas, but they didn't offer a microchip voucher. CCAPS offered to reimburse us for his neutering and shots, but they were running a $40 adoption special when we got him, so we never took them up on it. All of our dogs are rescues, but Tanner is the only one who came from a shelter.

Comment

Tanner came from a shelter across state lines, so none of our vouchers were good in Texas, but they didn't offer a microchip voucher. CCAPS offered to reimburse us for his neutering and shots, but they were running a $40 adoption special when we got him, so we never took them up on it. All of our dogs are rescues, but Tanner is the only one who came from a shelter.
                  The vet offered to chip Saylee when I got her spayed, so I did it then. No voucher, no offer, no rebate, I did it because I wanted to. Quit making excuses, or keep your dogs inside...

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    The vet offered to chip Saylee when I got her spayed, so I did it then. No voucher, no offer, no rebate, I did it because I wanted to. Quit making excuses, or keep your dogs inside...
                    Did you miss the part where I called my vet and made an appointment for them? All of our dogs are inside dogs with a doggie door out to the fenced backyard.

Comment

The new pup is definitely getting chipped when she gets spayed. No doubt about it.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

If I ever heard someone tell me that I can't have my dog back because they are attached after 20 hours, I would be going to the end of the Earths to get my fucking dog.

How fucking stupid of a comment is that, especially when the owners I am sure have owned it much, much longer.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Animal shelters will not release the names of adopted families. The only way is for the shelter to contact them. You would think that there is something they can do to get around that...
                          I wonder if the shelter is city/state run. You may be able to to a FOI request.

Comment

$5 says the shelter didnt even try to contact the new owners. Just said something to get you out the door.

Comment

My dad works with a guy that had this happen. His wife went to the media and when the news came knocking on their door, the new owners decided it was in their best interest to give the dog back.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                                My dad works with a guy that had this happen. His wife went to the media and when the news came knocking on their door, the new owners decided it was in their best interest to give the dog back.
                                Damn right. I'd be calling every news station in town. Get to the person that always does the behind the kitchen door type of shit. This is the type of story they would eat up. Especially someone getting screwed like this around Christmas. This type of stuff really pisses me off.
                                "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Working...
                                X