A member on a commercial??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A member on a commercial??

No threads about one of us on that weight loss commercial. I saw it in H town yesterday, and just saw it on fox4 as well.

God bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Did the jorts king loose 200 pounds? Would anyone notice if he did?

Comment

Who was it?

Comment

Hook Em
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Jason- my Dixie wrecked.

God bless
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            Jason- my Dixie wrecked.

God bless

Wow that's cool. I just ran into him on Saturday night at a local bar near my house, before that, I hadn't seen him since before John Westley passed-away.

Comment

He is a skinny mini! I saw him shortly after he began his journey and lost touch until few months ago and I couldn't believe it. Good work, Jason!

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                Wow that's cool. I just ran into him on Saturday night at a local bar near my house, before that, I hadn't seen him since before John Westley passed-away.
                yeah matt, last time i saw him john was there. RIP

god bless.

Comment

Any before/after pics?

Comment

I just saw that commercial and instantly recognized him. He had a really sharp TBSS.

Comment

Amount lost?

Comment

Once the old fart can remember his password he will answer you......Well, IF he can remember, lol.

Comment

A member on a commercial... Are you calling them a dick?

Comment

Thank you Don for helping me with my password. Thank you too Ashley.

Yes i had the lapband done and that is my lard ass in the commercial. At my dead heaviest i was 331.6 pounds. I got down to my smallest at 130.3. All in roughly 20 months. Sitting comfortably at 175ish now.
                            Sex is alot like math...
                            Add a bed... Subtract clothes...Divide legs...And pray you don't multiply.

Comment

Originally posted by My Dixie Wrecked View Post
                              Thank you Don for helping me with my password. Thank you too Ashley.

Yes i had the lapband done and that is my lard ass in the commercial. At my dead heaviest i was 331.6 pounds. I got down to my smallest at 130.3. All in roughly 20 months. Sitting comfortably at 175ish now.
                              Link to commercial?

Welcome back

Comment

Working...
                              X