No announcement yet.

A member on a commercial??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have yet to see the commercial myself. But heres the link to the still page with before and after pics.

Sex is alot like math...
    Add a bed... Subtract clothes...Divide legs...And pray you don't multiply.

Comment

Is this the commercial where the people spin and wave their arms around while singing "weightless for good at true results.com. Yeah!!"?

Comment

Lmmfao. Yes it is.
        Sex is alot like math...

Comment

Originally posted by My Dixie Wrecked View Post
          Thank you Don for helping me with my password. Thank you too Ashley.

Yes i had the lapband done and that is my lard ass in the commercial. At my dead heaviest i was 331.6 pounds. I got down to my smallest at 130.3. All in roughly 20 months. Sitting comfortably at 175ish now.
          Congratulations on your success!

I had gastric sleeve back in March. At my heaviest I was 292 ( I am 5' 6"). I hit my goal of 160 at my 9 month mark. I am now at 155. I want to stay at 160-170 but don't want to develope old/bad habits again. Never thought maintaining/ gaining weight would ever be a challenge for me.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

lazy asses

Comment

Hey steve they say you get an optical inch for every 10 pounds you lose. I got rid of over 150 pounds. You do the math. Speaking of math. Hows your wife like the new ride? I didnt catch her name though. Oh dfwstangs how I've missed yalls shit talkers and grammer police
              Sex is alot like math...

Comment

Mustanguy congrats. Glad gour doing well. You wont go back to your old ways. the new life you've started is much more rewarding health wise than you could ever imagine. Keep up the great work.
                Sex is alot like math...

Comment

dude seriously, im over 300 and 45 of it came in 4 weeks on the new meds I started taking a couple of years ago and you don't see me calling surgeon's or bitching.

Comment

Congrats on the loss. I must be where your weight has gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                      dude seriously, im over 300 and 45 of it came in 4 weeks on the new meds I started taking a couple of years ago and you don't see me calling surgeon's or bitching.
                      Good for you! I hope you hit your goals and keep the weight off.

You obviously know nothing about these surgeries if you are calling us lazy asses.
                      Last edited by mustangguy289; 12-28-2012, 07:43 AM.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Just saw the commercial. Lol get-er-done Jason.
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Don't see you getting laid either . Just sayin . LOL
                          Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Congratulations on your sucess Dixie Wrecked.

I am looking to get back to 185 or so after maxing out at 291. Been following an Atkins/low carb diet approach since last March and 70+ lbs of lard have been shed thus far. Relatively painless too, although I did always like bread and pasta and miss them somewhat.

Comment

You were lazy when you were "skinnier".
                              Put the blame on whatever makes you feel better with yourself.

<<< used to work with you at Circuit City

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                                You were lazy when you were "skinnier".
                                Put the blame on whatever makes you feel better with yourself.

<<< used to work with you at Circuit City
                                Which one?

Used to work at cc too.

Comment

Working...
                                X