Those rapscallions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
    Lol I wasn't and did ot do anything of the sort, and would not. I was just asking a question!!!! Any reasonable person would be pissed though, its called self control however.

Anyways, if i really had road rage, I would have gotten out and blown an even bigger load on his car!
    Yeah, we see that with the "at least 5 rounds of .357".

You shoulda stopped while you were ahead, now instead of an "atta boy" people think you are an idiot.

Comment

Wow thanks for the info. Theyre going to get arrested this time around. Hit and run!
      good luck being able to give positive ID
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Lol I wasn't and did ot do anything of the sort, and would not. I was just asking a question!!!! Any reasonable person would be pissed though, its called self control however.

Anyways, if i really had road rage, I would have gotten out and blown an even bigger load on his car!
        Gotta watch out for gypsies, they're tricksters.

Comment

So what the fuck was the "white foamy liquid"?
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Yep, it's the Gypsies....see the vehicle around here all of the time. They thoroughly enjoy jumping on the hoods of cars, too.

Comment

Wow thanks for the info. Theyre going to get arrested this time around. Hit and run!

Would it have been out of line to pull a weapon out and went up to their vehicle when they stopped? I had a few thoughts running through my mind, of course, but didn't act and wouldnt have. But I have heard of people pulling guns on others in the road. I was waiting for them to pull a weapon, as they would have recieved at least 5 rounds of .357 sig hollow point.
              If you even thought at any point that it would have been semi okay to pull then you shouldn't be carrying. They way you told the story there was no reason whatsoever to even think about your weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                Yep, it's the Gypsies....see the vehicle around here all of the time. They thoroughly enjoy jumping on the hoods of cars, too.

Wasn'tme

Comment

Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                  If you even thought at any point that it would have been semi okay to pull then you shouldn't be carrying. They way you told the story there was no reason whatsoever to even think about your weapon.
                  He has PTSD already bro!

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    JewhavePTSDbro?
                    Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Wasn'tme
                      LOL! I didn't think about that....maybe you are a damn Gypsy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                        This..

The only justifiable reason to pull your weapon is because you fear for your life or another's, while in direct threat. Like they have a gun, knife, are trying to run you over.. Otherwise, you should not even think about pulling your gun to "hold them there".

Comment

See, this is why they should not give people in boot camp "holiday leave". The training is not over yet.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            This..

The only justifiable reason to pull your weapon is because you fear for your life or another's, while in direct threat. Like they have a gun, knife, are trying to run you over.. Otherwise, you should not even think about pulling your gun to "hold them there".
                            What if they try to run you over with a knife between their teeth and waving a gun out the window? All at the same time? Can I use my grenade launcher? It's concealed, BTW.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              What if they try to run you over in a wheelchair with a knife between their teeth and waving a gun out the window? All at the same time? Can I use my grenade launcher? It's concealed, BTW.
                              Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                                Yeah, we see that with the "at least 5 rounds of .357".

You shoulda stopped while you were ahead, now instead of an "atta boy" people think you are an idiot.

Would it have been out of line to pull a weapon out and went up to their vehicle when they stopped? I had a few thoughts running through my mind, of course, but didn't act and wouldnt have. But I have heard of people pulling guns on others in the road. I was waiting for them to pull a weapon, as they would have recieved at least 5 rounds of .357 sig hollow point.

Read the entire sentence, bros. Damn, the cops were like "don't follow them to even get a license plate; you don't know if they are armed". So the thought was definitely crossing my mind that if they did pull a weapon, I would have also. What is hard about that concept?
                                Detailing by Dylan
                                817-494-3396
                                Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                                Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Working...
                                X