Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is enough, enough? (Family Venting Question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry Jeff. Tell Jenn I said hi! I have no valuable input.
    The fact that you know her makes me think you do have valuable input, like pics.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

If your avatar is a pic of you, give her the four wheeler and tell her to bundle up in case it's windy. That truck is too big for a person to drive that's not used to bigger vehicles. Even if it's not being careless, she'll most likely bump into something, and if she's a smoker, she'll smoke in it, no doubt.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Nope, bus pass is the answer.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          Tell your mom to lend your sister one of her cars. She'll wreck whatever gets lent to her, bet money.
          Sounds fair to me
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by DoesSpeedTurnUon View Post
            I'm sure she does, but my mother would like my sister to drive the truck. My dad said "dont let her drive it". She still lives her life in my truck. She'll smoke in it, she'll go wherever she wants in it and carry on. She wont care.
            You just answered your own question. Hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              The fact that you know her makes me think you do have valuable input, like pics.
              Not gonna do it. I've known Jeff since Kindergarten or some shit. Known his sister just as long. Besides, his Dad might open a can of whoop ass on me, and he's a big dude.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Not gonna do it. I've known Jeff since Kindergarten or some shit. Known his sister just as long. Besides, his Dad might open a can of whoop ass on me, and he's a big dude.
                Draw her on MS paint and post it.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I think the storm rolling in behind your truck is foreshadowing the events to come if you let her drive it.

Comment

There's no way in hell
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Is your mom capable of driving your truck? If so tell your mom to lend her car to your sister and your mom can drive your truck.

Comment

Let mom drive your truck and make mom give HER car to the sister if it's that important. That's what I did when my sister got in a wreck - mom drove my car with no issue - sister drove mom's car and messed up mom's car.

Comment

She's an airplane mechanic, yet can't replace a crank sensor?

Comment

I don't care how jealous one can get of another family memember... family is there to help. I would let her without thinking twice.... if drugs or something of that nature were mentioned i would say no. But she because your mother babied her and you had to work hard is no excuse to not do what family should do.

.....if she loses her job over this your mother will just have to baby her more... it sounds like she is trying. Help her out.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              She's an airplane mechanic, yet can't replace a crank sensor?
                              Don't ask stupid questions.

Obviously reparing a Jeep is harder than repairing a multimillion dollar aircraft.
                              Last edited by mstng86; 01-05-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Hell no.

Its nice that she is starting to make her own way in the world at 28. The next step in that maturation process is providing herself with reliable transportation - not having someone else provide it for her yet again.

Comment

Working...
                                X