Welp, I got shot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welp, I got shot.

Kinda, I was at an indoor range. Which I will choose not to name. I was standing at the line loading a mag and all of a sudden I felt something punch me in the chest. I look down to see a projectile on the bench in front of me. Apparently I got hit with a ricochet it broke a little skin but I'm fine (like you guys really care). But I have a feeling I'm gonna have a nasty bruise. Sadly the range wouldn't let me keep the projectile. But I got to take a picture

Comment

any idea who fired it?
      07 f250-family truckster
      08 Denali -baby hauler
      52 f1-rust bucket
      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

thats pretty scary bro

Comment

that's bullshit that the range wouldnt let you keep it. i would have thrown a fuckign shit fit and guaranfuckintee i would have gone home with it.
          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
            any idea who fired it?
            No clue. Pretty crowded range.

Comment

glad you alright homeboy. now post up the range.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Range name?
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Glad you're not dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                    that's bullshit that the range wouldnt let you keep it. i would have thrown a fuckign shit fit and guaranfuckintee i would have gone home with it.

This right here!!

Would have been reported and let them have a "look see" but never left my hand.

**edit** glad jewareokbro

Comment

Had that happen with a 45 one time at a homemade bullet funnel/trap but was hit in the stomach wasn't a huge bruise but did sting a little.
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Jewshouldamadeascenebro...

Comment

Time to go buy a lotto ticket. Glad you're ok man. I don't think I'd be going back to that range any time soon.

Comment

Oh, I have been waiting to tell this story for a month now. Don'tbejewmadbro that I am gonna highjack the shit out of your thread.

On 11DEC12 an employee goes to our medic and reports he was laying in bed watching TV and felt something "pop" on the top of his head. He put his hand up there and noticed lots of blood streaming down his face. So the medics look at him and the mouth breathers decide it was a boil or pimple that popped even though the guy is bald and never had noticed it before. Guy is told to come back in 10 days for another look.

On 21DEC12 dude goes back to the medic. The medic notices the swelling has gone down and then notices a hard lump between his scalp and skull. After some digging around they fish out a fucking bullet that looks roughly like a 9mm or .380 in perfect shape.

Dude walked around base for 11 days with bullet in his motherfuckin head. Pics to follow; maybe.

Last edited by KBScobravert; 01-03-2013, 01:17 AM.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Was someone shooting steel? I got a piece of a copper jacket at the Shoot Smart range GTG last year. Hit me right in the chest.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X