No announcement yet.

Hey onemeangixxer7502, pay your debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^gotta be logged in to view those unfortunately. Holy Jesus @ the avatar. lulz

Comment

• there is a member on here that has ripped off people and it seemed to forgotten, if everybody new what he did maybe they wouldnt praise and kiss his ass.. ill never forget..

Comment

• Originally posted by turboten5 View Post
        there is a member on here that has ripped off people and it seemed to forgotten, if everybody new what he did maybe they wouldnt praise and kiss his ass.. ill never forget..
        Name?

Comment

there is a member on here that has ripped off people and it seemed to forgotten, if everybody new what he did maybe they wouldnt praise and kiss his ass.. ill never forget..

Carless Chris? Doc? You're going to have to be a little more specific, we have quite a long history of dirtbags on the outer edges.

Comment

• Who you talking about mike?

There have been a buncha d bags on this site over the years.

Comment

Name?

Comment

• From what he said it is someone who isn't a known dirtbag saying people kiss his ass

Comment

You can't drop that bomb without a name.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Name?
                    His must have forgotten
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Id like to knowca name turboten5

Comment

• DaPrez?

Comment

• Blackbox turboten5 to this thread until we get the name

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                            I doubt that little bitch has the brass tacks to respond here. He's obviously a weak minded piece of shit to begin with. There's no way he would have the testicular fortitude to stand up for himself now.

Just for clarification, onemeangixxer7502 is pansy ass bitch!
                            Yeah, I fucking thought so.

Scared bitch!!

Comment

Scared bitch!!
                              He pm'd me and said that he was going to beat you up and stick a softball in your butthole.

Comment

Scared bitch!!
                                He's too busy to respond because he is running around with a list righting all his wrongs like My Name is Earl.

Comment

Working...
                                X