No announcement yet.

Hey onemeangixxer7502, pay your debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to be "that guy" but I'd like to see this thread not derail too much, so if Mike/Bernie/etc post new info it doesn't get too hidden. That, and if people are posting a link to this thread on other boards, they won't have to flip through all the garbage. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that way though lol.

Comment

• Thanks for the motivation, Mike!!!

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
        I don't want to be "that guy" but I'd like to see this thread not derail too much, so if Mike/Bernie/etc post new info it doesn't get too hidden. That, and if people are posting a link to this thread on other boards, they won't have to flip through all the garbage. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that way though lol.
        Agreed.

Comment

• That looks like scrambled eggs to me

No fried eggs/runny yolk, no care

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
            I have to say, I'd be real tempted to make a short drive to Tulsa if someone fucked me out of a decent amount of money.
            You might be tempted but it would be a dumb move imo.

Comment

I don't want to be "that guy" but I'd like to see this thread not derail too much, so if Mike/Bernie/etc post new info it doesn't get too hidden. That, and if people are posting a link to this thread on other boards, they won't have to flip through all the garbage. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that way though lol.

Good call. Those sandwiches do look mighty tasty though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                That looks like scrambled eggs to me

No fried eggs/runny yolk, no care
                3 eggs prepped much the same way as McDonald's does their Egg mcMuffin. The yolks are not visible due to my angular cut. The yolks were only slightly runny.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Good call. Those sandwiches do look mighty tasty though!
                Check the time difference between my reply to Mike's sammich to my pic. I was very motivated LOL!
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  You might be tempted but it would be a dumb move imo.
                  Why? Is onemeangixxer your buddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    Assault on your record worth a quick douchebag beating? Are you serious? Why not make most of the legal system?

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                      Assault on your record worth a quick douchebag beating? Are you serious? Why not make most of the legal system?
                      Who said anything about a beating? Show-up at his door, ask him for your parts/money. Show-up at his parent's place & let them know what's going-on, his place of employment, etc. Hell, drive to the Tulsa Police department with as much evidence as you have + other cases. Someone is gonna be interested in what you have to say if you go through all of those avenues, and he's probably going to wake-up everyday not knowing what the fuck might happen until he settles all of his debts.

Comment

I'll step in...
                        It would be fukin STUPID to drive to another state, with or without "help" thinking you were going to be Barney Badass and "get my money or my parts".
                        What will very likely happen is that the situation goes south, and YOU end up being the bad guy and YOU are the one in jail....begging for bail money....with a record once the dust clears....and STILL without your parts or money.

Comment

Who said anything about a beating? Show-up at his door, ask him for your parts/money. Show-up at his parent's place & let them know what's going-on, his place of employment, etc. Hell, drive to the Tulsa Police department with as much evidence as you have + other cases. Someone is gonna be interested in what you have to say if you go through all of those avenues, and he's probably going to wake-up everyday not knowing what the fuck might happen until he settles all of his debts.
                          Exactly. Most people just cut it a loss and do nothing which in turn leads to him fucking more people. Why not do something and put a stop to this asshole, "legally" of course.

Comment

• I disagree. There are ways of applying said beating without going to jail. You punks above keep on being victims.

Comment

If you had other places to visit that might lead to something then yea. But half the people on this site that drove to someone's residence i bet would escalate it to a fight or altercation. No use in going to their residence to get a no answer and waste time. Go to thevpolice, fbi, seek legal counsel and see what you can do to get something done to them that will stick to them such as a criminal charge where it goes on their record.

Comment

Exactly. Most people just cut it a loss and do nothing which in turn leads to him fucking more people. Why not do something and put a stop to this asshole, "legally" of course.
                                Exactly. A black eye will heal quicker than a criminal charge on one's record.

With all the evidence out there showing this bag of dicks has ripped people off he needs to be put behind bars.

Comment

Working...
                                X