No announcement yet.

Hey onemeangixxer7502, pay your debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget Late Model Performance he claimed to own when he burned Mr.Edd over some auto work.

myspace.com/carlesschris

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      So I was bored and did a quick google on Carless Chris, when I found this resume last time I didn't really thing anything of it, but this time I was reading it and I noticed HPP wasnt listed, and I know he worked there for awhile.

Wonder why he left them off?
      http://www.resumebucket.com/christopherrichardson
      His most recent employment there was May99, he probably hasn't updated that in years to reflect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        His most recent employment there was May99, he probably hasn't updated that in years to reflect.
        no, his dumbass didn't list them chronologically

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          You were looking at his Education info.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
            Don't forget Late Model Performance he claimed to own when he burned Mr.Edd over some auto work.

myspace.com/carlesschris
            Old news

Comment

You were looking at his Education info.
              No, I wasn't, but silly me for thinking the average person knew to but in chronological order..................

Comment

Old news
                It was before his Big Tyme Performance days. That is two shops not listed.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure he ate your money.

http://www.facebook.com/chris.b.richardson.7

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    Can someone dig-up his parent's email address, or better-yet, anyone want to take a bunch of screenshots, and snail mail them to his parents? I'm sure they'd love to know what's going-on....
                    BEEE fucking careful with that shit. The law shut down my dad's favorite Bel air forum over stuff like this. According to him, somebody kept posting people's personal info till one time, somebody got all butthurt and raised a big stink. They shut down the whole fucking site for a while, though I think its back around now.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he ate your money.

http://www.facebook.com/chris.b.richardson.7
                      White is so slimming!

God bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger View Post
                        BEEE fucking careful with that shit. The law shut down my dad's favorite Bel air forum over stuff like this. According to him, somebody kept posting people's personal info till one time, somebody got all butthurt and raised a big stink. They shut down the whole fucking site for a while, though I think its back around now.

Comment

• Awesome thread is awesome.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
                          2014 GT
                          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                            Don't forget Late Model Performance he claimed to own when he burned Mr.Edd over some auto work.

myspace.com/carlesschris
                            His has done many thing BUT he never ripped off mr edd off.

chris eddins is one dumb bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                              His has done many thing BUT he never ripped off mr edd off.

chris eddins is one dumb bitch.
                              I don't know anything about that drama. But he definitely fucked two other people out of $2k combined. No wonder he can't find another job in the performance shop world.

Comment

• Well I gotta give the guy a little credit. At least hes paying it back. Ive seen so many forums where the dude splits and nothing comes of it. Nice to get cash owed back, more so when you are not expecting it.

Shit thing to do in the first place and 9 years..... well thats nuts. Shoulda added another 0 to that ammount after that long.

So hes not scum, just a dirt bag.
                                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X