Hey onemeangixxer7502, pay your debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    What MR2 forums? I am a member of several.
    MR2OC is the one that's he scammed someone on in 2012.

Comment

• Where is Vadertt? This guy needs his own Wiki page!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        MR2OC is the one that's he scammed someone on in 2012.
        PM incoming

Comment

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
          you wonder why people dont respond. I simply got really behind . If I would have known there were people on here I would have taken care of it long ago. Other than that all I can say is sorry. onemeannipple out!
          For as long as you keep your Airman Certs active, you are a public entity and anyone with enough interest will easily find you.

If you're honestly incapable of handling selling things over the internet, then people should have an honest way to get their money back from you. If you're a crook, this doubly applies:

Marcus Allen Palmer is required to keep an up to date permanent residence on file with the FAA as per FAR §61.60 and it's tied to this number: A4890356

A search of the Airmen Certification Database (updated every 30 days) may be done here: http://www.faa.gov/licenses_certific...rmen_download/

At the bottom download the full zip file database in CSV format. Open the PILOT_BASIC.csv file in excel and search by indicated ID.

By the way, Marcus, you mentioned some of the information is old. If your address isn't up to date, I suggest filling this out and dropping it in a mailbox. You can't let it lapse beyond 30 days or they revoke the exercise of your certificates.
          Last edited by BERNIE MOSFET; 01-07-2013, 02:47 PM.
          Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Where is Vadertt? This guy needs his own Wiki page!!!
            He's not at a computer right now.

Comment

I'm waiting on my registration on the MR2 forums to get activated, so I can link them up and give out all of the information we have.
              If anyone has an account on Corral and wouldn't mind bumping all of his scammer thread with new info, that would be awesome.
              I can when I get off.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                You better start fucking talking mr gixxer. Address ALL this shit, what you have done to fix it, and if you still owe people money, how you are going to pay them back. Otherwise, coming in here and saying "lol you guys...that was a long time ago" is a slap in the fucking face IMO
                Slap in the face with a dick

Comment

• I would pay good money for a swing at this pos with a baseball bat

Comment

• Update: He pm'd me asking for my paypal and said he'd get me my money within a couple of hours. He actually sent the money!

So after about 9 years I finally got my $45 back!

Big thanks goes out to all you guys here at dfwmustangs!
                    92 LX 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                      Update: He pm'd me asking for my paypal and said he'd get me my money within a couple of hours. He actually sent the money!

Tell him the juice has been running

Comment

Update: He pm'd me asking for my paypal and said he'd get me my money within a couple of hours. He actually sent the money!

There has been inflation out the ass in the last 9 years. I'd demand another $4000.

Comment

• LMAO I thought about adding a bit onto it, but I really didn't expect my $45 back in the first place.
                          92 LX 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            There has been inflation out the ass in the last 9 years. I'd demand another $4000.
                            This message brought to you by:
                            Men have become the tools of their tools.
                            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

LMAO I thought about adding a bit onto it, but I really didn't expect my $45 back in the first place.

Apparently he has ripped off so many people he doesn't even remember them, you should've at least gone for a few hundred!

lol @ Drew

Comment

• I still want my $400 for the wastegate and bov from 2009!!

since he's feeling so remorseful and generous, all of the sudden....

Comment

Working...
                                X