Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
    Who da fuck is Puss Martin?
    Really? that's the best you can come up with? I've got a 4yo nephew with better cut downs than this.

Originally posted by BP View Post
    Actually that's not Russ's attorney, Everett just happens to be a friend who's an attorney. Tim Powers is Russ's attorney.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      Really? that's the best you can come up with? I've got a 4yo nephew with better cut downs than this.

Actually that's not Russ's attorney, Everett just happens to be a friend who's an attorney. Tim Powers is Russ's attorney.
      He just said who the attorney who always came on air was, in reference to Brad's post.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        He just said who the attorney who always came on air was, in reference to Brad's post.
        Everett wasn't making the threats though, it was Russ's personal attorney that made the threat.
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
          Them threatening Chris was the big joke, or what we were posting about him was the big joke?
          their threats were a joke...they didn't have a leg to stand on, but chris didn't want to deal with fighting it, so he caved. i can definitely understand; he didn't want to spend a bunch of money fighting someone that has a lot more resources at his disposal.

Everett wasn't making the threats though, it was Russ's personal attorney that made the threat.
          i don't remember for sure, but it seemed like it was everett that wrote up the letter that was sent to chris...it's been a while, but i was thinking to myself, "isn't he a ticket attorney?"...it could have been the other guys, though.

if i remember correctly, the attorney sent the letter and some guy from the show was sending chris a bunch of e-mails...i don't remember his name, but it was a guy that was on the show a lot and he was/is a realtor, i believe...i think that he was the one that was selling russ's house.

Comment

Actually, it was either Trey or Clo. From what I remember, that's what Chris said. He said it wasn't even an attorney making the threats.

Nobody said Everett made the threats.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Actually, it was either Trey or Clo. From what I remember, that's what Chris said. He said it wasn't even an attorney making the threats.

Nobody said Everett made the threats.
              trey, that's his name! if i remember correctly, an attorney sent chris a letter as well, and i was thinking that it was everett. it's been a while, though, so i could be wrong.

Comment

Trey pretty much keeps Russ in check... as much as he can.

Comment

Why did no one try to get on his show to talk shit to him?

Comment

Several people tried to call in but they wouldn't actually put the calls through. Trey advised that it would best be handled off air by the attorney. That's back when Brad (guy I graduated with) was their phone screener.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      I believe a few people tried, and Russ' nuthuggers (aka screeners) wouldn't let the calls through. Of course, this was with the original incident. Not the one this morning.

Comment

i don't think that anyone cared enough to do that...not only that, he has too much control when you go on his show. he could turn off your mic, etc...he's not going to let anyone get the upper hand on him, so that would be a waste of time.

Comment

I used to listen for Jonathan Dodge's traffic reports. When the "faa grounded" him I figured it was time to quit listening to fiction in the mornings.

Comment

Garbage sack full of bloody dildos > Russ Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                              Ballas gonna ball, or is it douchers gonna douche?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...01415&t=h&z=20
                              Probably owned by the radio station.

Comment

Why has no one nutted up and sent him a link to this thread yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X