Russ Martin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
    Why has no one nutted up and sent him a link to this thread yet?
    Cause no one cares?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      Cause no one cares?
      Sure is a lot of talk in here for no one caring.

Comment

Probably because he acted like such a titty baby over the whole deal, that everyone still likes to call him out for the bitch he is.

I mean really... Threatening to sue a message board for something that was posted, that i a matter of public record? Insecure much? The beating his fiancee thing just confirmed what we already knew.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Ok ok which show is the worst russ martin or lex and terry.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Probably because he acted like such a titty baby over the whole deal, that everyone still likes to call him out for the bitch he is.

I mean really... Threatening to sue a message board for something that was posted, that i a matter of public record? Insecure much? The beating his fiancee thing just confirmed what we already knew.
            I couldn't be wrong but weren't the assault charges dropped once he said he wasn't going to support her anymore? I know it's not relevant I'm just asking.
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I couldn't be wrong but weren't the assault charges dropped once he said he wasn't going to support her anymore? I know it's not relevant I'm just asking.
              I honestly don't have a clue.

Comment

That's irrelevant.

Comment

I honestly don't have a clue.
                  I know he was on probation for something, I'm wanting to say it was something to do with the gun. I don't think he actually had an assualt charge or domestic abuse charge he was convicted of... although I could be wrong. I just remember hearing somewhere that she dropped one or some of the charges and he said things were done between them and he wasn't supporting her any longer.

Comment

I don't get all the grudge hostility by certain people for Martin trolling the site. He did it to get a reaction, he got one and still gets one everytime his name is mentioned because of a select few can't let shit go. Seems to me he wins and gets a giggle out of it everytime his name is mentioned. You guys are acting as if no one has ever trolled this site and it happens on a daily basis. lol.

Who gives a shit about Russ Martin? lol

Comment

I know he was on probation for something, I'm wanting to say it was something to do with the gun. I don't think he actually had an assualt charge or domestic abuse charge he was convicted of... although I could be wrong. I just remember hearing somewhere that she dropped one or some of the charges and he said things were done between them and he wasn't supporting her any longer.
                      He has also had a DWI, that he had probation for, if I'm not mistaken. Could be what you are talking about maybe?

I do remember the gun being a big part of everything, though I thought I remembered the news saying that she was beaten (had marks/bruises, etc). But the gun would have been the bigger charge, and when you're in a situation like that, they will drop the lesser charges and try to prosecute the big one.

For instance, if you get caught with weed, and cocaine, they won't charge you for the weed, they'll go after you for the cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        I don't get all the grudge hostility by certain people for Martin trolling the site. He did it to get a reaction, he got one and still gets one everytime his name is mentioned because of a select few can't let shit go. Seems to me he wins and gets a giggle out of it everytime his name is mentioned. You guys are acting as if no one has ever trolled this site and it happens on a daily basis. lol.

The complete reverse could be said for dfwm vs him. Just change the two names around and it is equally as accurate.

Comment

Call me old, but I'd rather listen to Bo and Jim than Russ. Although On my 7 minute commute I don't have much time to listen to the radio .
                          92 LX 5.0

Comment

He has also had a DWI, that he had probation for, if I'm not mistaken. Could be what you are talking about maybe?

I do remember the gun being a big part of everything, though I thought I remembered the news saying that she was beaten (had marks/bruises, etc). But the gun would have been the bigger charge, and when you're in a situation like that, they will drop the lesser charges and try to prosecute the big one.

For instance, if you get caught with weed, and cocaine, they won't charge you for the weed, they'll go after you for the cocaine.
                            Interesting read here

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post

sounds like the way you followed seb around.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                The complete reverse could be said for dfwm vs him. Just change the two names around and it is equally as accurate.
                                Not to take anything away from what you're saying, I haven't heard the show from today. I'm always a day behind because I download the show and listen later, but I'll bet they were remembering back to shit that was talked about on the air back at CBS and the whole DFWS thing was brough up. I only say that because it's often that they'll think back to old stuff to get more show content.

Comment

Working...
                                X