Russ Martin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Next time me and Megan Fox are out on a date and see you, I'm going to call you a name dropping prick.

The last time Scarlett Johansson and I were lamenting on if I should get a new Maserati, she mentioned that Megan Fox had a box big enough to park a G6 in.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      The last time Scarlett Johansson and I were lamenting on if I should get a new Maserati, she mentioned that Megan Fox had a box big enough to park a G6 in.
      The last time Charlize Theron and I were fucking like banshees in my G6, the pilot parked it in Megan Fox's fuckhole.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        hey you leave my ex out of this! she(scarlett) didn't do anything to be dragged into this. she had a rough year in 2010, with the whole walking in on me with shakira & keeley hazell fiasco. it was a mess...

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
          I used to listen for Jonathan Dodge's traffic reports. When the "faa grounded" him I figured it was time to quit listening to fiction in the mornings.
          You probably know this, but in case you didn't, Jonathan Dodge was not real. It was the original Dan (Lewis) that would call in on the phone and do the reports. Back when he was a screener.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          So what happened to that Jagger dude who was on 105.3 in the mornings? Did he finally get canned?
          I am guessing he is still there. At least he was the last time I listened to 105.3 in the AM (last week or so). Russ is on the Eagle now.

I listened to Russ from the time he started on 105.3 in the afternoons. I liked the show, was in the "Studio Audience", was a "VIT" at a couple of the White Trash parties and hung out with JD a couple of times at the Horse Track and The Big Apple. I was never a "nut hugger" by any means but found the show amusing.

I just don't care for it since it's been back on. Too much has changed. I preferred it in the early 2000's when it was just Russ and JD, Dan Lewis was a screener and Eddie Boyd was the "producer". IMO it started going down hill when Trey started there. I like Clo, though I think I liked Eddie better as the producer. Leah and I BS'd with (Clo) him very briefly once or twice after Russ was canned and he's a pretty cool guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
            How can this thread be 3 pages long and Katrina hasn't made it in here yet to nuthug on Russ and say something to the effect of "well when I met Russ at his party back in 20xx, he didn't seem like a douche".
            She was reading it but thought, "motoman's got this in check".

I used to be a regular Russ Martin listener in high school, but after a couple years the show really slowed down, pranks/bits got boring and I just lost interest. Had completely stopped listening by the time he got the boot.

I, like bcoop, really don't understand wanting to listen to radio for music. Just about the only thing I listen to on the radio is talkshows (mostly during my drive to work). If I want to listen to music, I have an mp3 player with infinitely better music, no commercials, and higher quality.

Comment

• Its 7:45pm Eastern Time and Russ Martin is still a No Talent Ass Clown.

Comment

• so whats his address again...

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                  so whats his address again...
                  w he doesnt have a house in his name in dallas or tarrant county if his real name is russ martin

Comment

• Originally posted by BUFFALOHALTOM View Post
                    w he doesnt have a house in his name in dallas or tarrant county if his real name is russ martin
                    He probably got wise enough to put it in a company name

Comment

• Originally posted by BUFFALOHALTOM View Post
                      What about Denton county or Collin county?

Comment

• Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                        somebody told either him directly or one of his crew...probably somebody that thought that they were going to get to buddy up to him if they told him that somebody was talking trash about him. i don't know who it was, though... it started out as just an innocent question about who he bought his house from. if i remember correctly, it was a former hockey player for the stars...he said that it was a hockey player (or pro sports guy) on his show but wouldn't say who and somebody posted up who it was as well as the link to his address on the county appraisal district's website. ...i think that somebody posted the mls pics as well. anyway, he got all upset that the link to the county appraisal district was posted and started threatening a law suit if it wasn't removed. it's all public info... he was even threatening giving out chris's home address on the air and having his listeners mess with him. it was just a bunch of whiney kid stuff.
                        You are correct. It was Richard Matvichuk's house in Southlake before Russ bought it. A friend of a friend knew Matvichuk, and told me who bought it. I posted a link to the Tarrant Appraisal District website where the info was listed. Someone evidently emailed the show and told him about the post and link. He started getting all butt hurt about it being posted, despite it being public info that anyone can look up.

His old house is still for sale too..... http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...342?source=web
                        Last edited by billybob81; 01-06-2011, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                          What about Denton county or Collin county?
                          not denton. still checking collin. his name is russell dale martin?

Comment

• not in collin. maybe renting an apartment or something. i thought this was funny

lol at his interests...

Comment

• If my memory is correct he pointed a gun at her and drug her by her hair leaving a bald spot. Is he a dirt bag in my opinion forever for that, yes. Rule #2 for me, never hurt a woman. Do I listen? Yes I do, I have listened since Stern went away 96ish. I have a high stress job that pushes me to the limits and to listen to the show and go to 3/4 retard or high school level of shenanagans (sp? sorry spelling guru's if it is wrong) it helps me relax over stupid laughs. I do not agree with all things done on the show but I just like everyone else can switch the channel. The saying is "Never meet your hero's" Well this show airs all and you have no choice like this site. Me, being an outsider paying attention to the show and this site(s), shit how do.... Oh! I do it for entertainment, good or bad. It passes the time and entertains one way or the other. I have met a few people on the site and they have all been great people, the thing that baffles me is how much is aired on this forum. Any person that is a semi "lurker" like me can see what is posted online, what you drive, what you do, and possibly where you live but that doesn't mean it is the reality. I guess I am just saying "fuck it, who cares" LOL

P.S. Don't eat me alive

DFWmustangs!
                              Last edited by Scott Mc; 01-06-2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• I actually like the Russ Martin show. I don't listen to it that much I will flip it over there after I drop the kids off at school, and if it gets good I will turn it on when I get home. remind me again why his ex was out of the kitchen.

Comment

Working...
                                X