• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    haha, maybe I should get into radio.
    Your already INTO it too much

Comment

• Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
      Your already INTO it too much
      lmao...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
        How can this thread be 3 pages long and Katrina hasn't made it in here yet to nuthug on Russ and say something to the effect of "well when I met Russ at his party back in 20xx, he didn't seem like a douche".

When Jennifer Aniston and I saw her at lunch she said she was really busy at work today, so that probably explains it.

Comment

• I cant stand Russ Martin! He is only living proof that talent and skill are not necessary to get a gig in morning radio.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Am I the only one that had to google jersey shore?

I didn't google it because I've casually heard the name before, but I've never seen one minute of it nor could I pick anybody on the show out of a line up full of black basketball players.
            And talk radio blows. It's bad enough to wear out the preset buttons changing stations when commercials come on or DJ's start rambling but to purposely sit and listen to somebody else babble? No thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              When Jennifer Aniston and I saw her at lunch she said she was really busy at work today, so that probably explains it.
              Next time me and Megan Fox are out on a date and see you, I'm going to call you a name dropping prick.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• shhhhh. he probably doesn't know about DFWM and i don't want him on here with dead air posts.

that's what gets me about his show. on more than one occasion i have switched over to 97.1 in the morning and its dead air for a couple of seconds. i'm sure its tougher than it seems to keep a conversation going so that there isn't dead air, but they are freaking terrible about it.

also, they get annoying real quick. a lot of my friends hate the 105.3 the fan, but i'd rather listen to Newy, Richie, or any of those guys before listening to Russ and his peeps. bunch of nut huggers.
                Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                http://www.titantowing.net
                -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

• Originally posted by td4087 View Post
                  It's bad enough to wear out the preset buttons changing stations when commercials come on or DJ's start rambling but to purposely sit and listen to somebody else babble? No thanks.
                  It just blows my mind that some of you are totally against talk radio, but are so willing to listen to absolute shit, that can't even really be classified as 'music'.

So you either listen to a station that has a rotation of 5 20 yr old songs, or the crap they think is music these days.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• So what happened to that Jagger dude who was on 105.3 in the mornings? Did he finally get canned?
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• He'll know about this site soon enough, he seems like the type of asshat that googles his own name daily just to see if anyone is talking shit about him online.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Xm ftw

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          He'll know about this site soon enough, he seems like the type of asshat that googles his own name daily just to see if anyone is talking shit about him online.

Stevo
                          somebody will tell him or his crew about it, i'm sure. that's the way that he found out about his address being posted on stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                            somebody will tell him or his crew about it, i'm sure. that's the way that he found out about his address being posted on stangs.
                            How'd he find out the first time? When it happened a year or two ago wasn't that the second time it'd happened?
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              How'd he find out the first time? When it happened a year or two ago wasn't that the second time it'd happened?
                              somebody told either him directly or one of his crew...probably somebody that thought that they were going to get to buddy up to him if they told him that somebody was talking trash about him. i don't know who it was, though... it started out as just an innocent question about who he bought his house from. if i remember correctly, it was a former hockey player for the stars...he said that it was a hockey player (or pro sports guy) on his show but wouldn't say who and somebody posted up who it was as well as the link to his address on the county appraisal district's website. ...i think that somebody posted the mls pics as well. anyway, he got all upset that the link to the county appraisal district was posted and started threatening a law suit if it wasn't removed. it's all public info... he was even threatening giving out chris's home address on the air and having his listeners mess with him. it was just a bunch of whiney kid stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                                somebody told either him directly or one of his crew...probably somebody that thought that they were going to get to buddy up to him if they told him that somebody was talking trash about him. i don't know who it was, though... it started out as just an innocent question about who he bought his house from. if i remember correctly, it was a former hockey player for the stars...he said that it was a hockey player (or pro sports guy) on his show but wouldn't say who and somebody posted up who it was as well as the link to his address on the county appraisal district's website. ...i think that somebody posted the mls pics as well. anyway, he got all upset that the link to the county appraisal district was posted and started threatening a law suit if it wasn't removed. it's all public info... he was even threatening giving out chris's home address on the air and having his listeners mess with him. it was just a bunch of whiney kid stuff.
                                I remember that, I thought that was the second time something happened involving him and the site. Thought I remember someone saying something about him in the site even before that happened, like a couple years earlier.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X