Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Worth Cops Hard at Work...or Hardly Working ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I've seen kids in marked cars before, but what's more common than that is seeing wives driving unmarked units. That blows my mind.
    I've heard of guys dropping off kids on the way to work, but I never agreed with it.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Soooooo, Matt?
      As in last name Jonathan? I don't know of a single one.

There are some named "John" or "Jon" as a first name, but none that have kids that age.

Comment

I call bullshit. just seems like to much of a liability issue.

Could be true but I highly doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Unbelievable.

That is unprofessional conduct and it should not have happened (if the story is true).

I mean, I don't know who is allowed to let family ride in a marked unit in the first place.
          Ditto.

Nothing like making it easy for the Chief to fire ya. Or get your kid killed.
          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
          George Orwell

Comment

I can't believe any of you even think the story is real.

Comment

I went back and re-read the original thread from where this was taken. The OP shows that he lives in west ft. worth, but nowhere in his story say that it was a FWPD officer that stopped him (aside from the fact that the cop allegedly followed him from I30). Additionally, nowhere does the OP say it was an "Officer Jonathan" that stopped him. It was some random dude afterwards that said it.

Comment

Ahem! FTP!
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Sounds about right. If he had refused, the cop probably would have found a reason to ticket him.

Comment

Cheers to you!!! Many wouldn't have been so accommodating! This kind of karma should come back to you in spades!!
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                      Additionally, nowhere does the OP say it was an "Officer Jonathan" that stopped him. It was some random dude afterwards that said it.

Quoted directly from the OP's original story before the OP or a MOD edited it:

"As we pulled over into the Mall parkinglot just before I get to the dentist the cop or shall I say officer Johnathan walks up and thanks me once again for all of this trouble."

See post #80 in the original thread over at Camaro5. We've got a mole at DFWMustangs. I wonder if the pissed Lieutenant was Matt?

Comment

Working...
                      X