• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      where is 1/8/2013 a holiday??

god bless.
      You know, thanksgiving, Christmas, new years, groundhog's day. The traditional holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        You know, thanksgiving, Christmas, new years, groundhog's day. The traditional holidays.
        i was hoping this guy could save a little face and say Elvis' birthday. Prolly giving too much credit.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

The street is Sparrow Matt, and thanks again for the tubing.

I dont start school for another week and hung around to finish some fabrication on a 55 F-100 my Dad bought. My kind of holiday.

Comment

OH, you're one of "those" people that stands out in the yard with the doofus look at all of it. Could just be that the cops hesitate their moves when mouth-breathers stand around gawking so as not to have more casualties WSHTF.

Comment

I think he wa waiting with his video camera ready to film and catch some FTP firsthand ...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                OH, you're one of "those" people that stands out in the yard with the doofus look at all of it. Could just be that the cops hesitate their moves when mouth-breathers stand around gawking so as not to have more casualties WSHTF.
                Yup, he certainly had his nerve showing curiosity at what was happening in the neighborhood...
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                X