Where does America really stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does America really stand?

Constantly hearing the liberal media spout off about how the majority of America wants gun control and yadda yadda... I would like to see what most people actually want.

I did not post this in the armory as it would be super biased and not everyone visits that section.

I'm also not wanting to start a huge debate or nonsense, simply wanting to take a poll on how people stand on gun control. Yes, I have a pretty good suspicion of how it will turn out, none the less, what do you, the general populace really want in reagards to gun control?
    More and stricter gun control laws
    0%
    Gun laws stay the same or relax
    0%

I believe more in population control.

Comment

^^agreed

I say legalize ALL drugs, let natural selection do its' work.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
        ^^agreed

Now that would be interesting
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
          Now that would be interesting
          Yes it would. But it would be a disaster in today's society; zero self responsibility. It would trim down the excess leeches, lighten the prison budgets, and bankrupt organized crime.

Wait, I'm getting off topic. We need more rules/regulations/laws/bans!!!1!1

Comment

^^agreed

Remove some of these warning labels too(for the ones that are too dumb to figure out the drugs).

Comment

It's also skewed by the fact that you are asking on a Texas-based board, and not necessarily representative of the entire country.

Comment

OP - do you really expect to get a response that supports what the media tells us we want? This is Texas for crying out loud.

Comment

Get rid of welfare...then you REALLY see things get interesting.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

^^agreed

The most dangerous drugs are already legal.
                    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                      The most dangerous drugs are already legal.
                      and in the water too.

Comment

knife control. some people shouldnt use knife, they tend to cut themself.

Comment

Originally posted by phaux
                          I did not post this in the armory as it would be super biased...
                          LMAO! Silly newb. It doesn't matter the forum. This board is extremely one-sided on the issue. For the record, I think gun control is stupid, just like 99.9% of the rest of this board.

Comment

The only change I would make to the current system would be to require background checks for FTF sales. I don't know how to make that work and I think it would be a pain in the ass but that might help a little with making sure people at least know who they are selling to.
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I'm amazed that there are 5 for stricter gun laws...
                              Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                              X