Where does America really stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    The only change I would make to the current system would be to require background checks for FTF sales. I don't know how to make that work and I think it would be a pain in the ass but that might help a little with making sure people at least know who they are selling to.
    Sellers have this option right now. The FFLs I've spoken to said they would have no problem with me dropping the gun for sale off with them and then having the buyer pick up after paying the transfer fee and passing a background check.

I wouldn't mind seeing gun shows take it upon themselves (not forced to by law) to offer this service at gun shows. Have specific tables set up at the show that private buyers can transfer weapons for $10 a transfer.

There is a large number of the population that actually believes there is already a gun registration system and the "gun show loophole" allows people to avoid registration....my wife and her family fell into this category until they were informed otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
      I'm amazed that there are 5 for stricter gun laws...
      I'm not. I think around 10% voted for Black Jesus.

Comment

I voted as the devil's advocate for any liberals who might still be asleep.

Comment

We need more gun control. Honestly citizens shouldn't have high capacity clips or assault rifles. Why does anyone need an AK-47? I myself have 23 weapons and in light of recent evens realize that mass shootings are caused by weapons like mine. I will be turning them all over during the next church gun buy back. They are evil objects and we all will live better lives without any guns around.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            I'm not. I think around 10% voted for Black Jesus.
            woops, Voted on what I think will happen, before reading the op.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
              We need more gun control. Honestly citizens shouldn't have high capacity clips or assault rifles. Why does anyone need an AK-47? I myself have 23 weapons and in light of recent evens realize that mass shootings are caused by weapons like mine. I will be turning them all over during the next church gun buy back. They are evil objects and we all will live better lives without any guns around.
              I'll be more than happy to deliver your guns to the next buy back I can find.

Comment

I'm hosting a gun buy-back today. Will give you the going price of $50 per gun for every single gun you own. Will you walk the walk?

Comment

The right to own guns is a birthright and not "given" by the government. Gun free zones = dead people. When you tell people they can not defend themselves against crazy assholes, that is where the crazy assholes go. Anyone who tells you that you are safer if you have fewer freedoms is your enemy.

Comment

I call bullshit. No one with 23 guns thinks that way.
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

You watch those assholes gonna put all these gun laws in effect......wtf they gonna do when it happens again?

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
                        You watch those assholes gonna put all these gun laws in effect......wtf they gonna do when it happens again?
                        "Make stricter laws it's not working yet!"
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                          I call bullshit. No one with 23 guns thinks that way.
                          lol: key terms showing I was majorly BS'ing.

- High capacity "clips"
                          - Inanimate objects causing mass shootings
                          - Turning them in at a "buyback" when the buying entity never owned them to begin with.

Yet this is what I keep reading over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                            "Make stricter laws it's not working yet!"
                            Yep, probably in the form of disarming the population...good luck with that.

Comment

This

For future reference. It's like a disclaimer if they ever come knocking
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

<------------ Believes in gun control -- that is hitting what you aim for.

Comment

Working...
                                X