No announcement yet.

Marine Discharged 31 Years After Deserting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually that's not true. As someone who can't even spell ASVAB I wouldn't expect you to know. In order to enter the military you have minimum scores to make before they'll look at you. Most infantrymen are in the upper percentile of the test and chose infantry out of either the want for a challenge, or patriotism. If you understood the sheer amount of information required to be memorized and understood to be an infantryman it'd probably stun you.

9-12 weeks? Try 19. I never claimed to be a messiah. I claimed to be someone who reads, understands and is sworn to protect the Constitution. And $400 a month? Someone won't even get my address for $400 a month
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

naynay, you're opinion officially means nothing to me after that ignorance filled post you just made.

Half the time I don't care for FF's opinion - to an extent, but you just insulted me and a whole lot of other people - to include people I know who have been wounded or worst.

What's this "you wanna call me crazy" bullshit you're imagining? I hardly pay attention to your posts these days - but you quoted me on this one. You don't have to have combat experience, it's a right. It's not difficult to get for "any tom dick or harry", but it is for you.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Funny how any "Tom, Dick or Harry" can get in yet Nay can't seem to bring himself to sacrifice and prove how easy it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Funny how any "Tom, Dick or Harry" can get in yet Nay can't seem to bring himself to sacrifice and prove how easy it is.
          I was not going to mention it, it's too easy for bitches to make excuses or act elite/better than a Soldier - not realizing there is true pride from being one and no shame.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

It's a he... Irritates me when these freaks of nature have a "sex change" and then the media calls IT a she. THEN the marines aknowledge it as a she?! Laser, I shall join u on leaving this liberal junky planet . Oh, and he's a deserter because he's mad about having to drive trucks. Frost, we agree on something!

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                It's a he... Irritates me when these freaks of nature have a "sex change" and then the media calls IT a she. THEN the marines aknowledge it as a she?! Laser, I shall join u on leaving this liberal junky planet . Oh, and he's a deserter because he's mad about having to drive trucks. Frost, we agree on something!
                Odder things have been known to happen. Now to see if Nay is willing to sign the dotted line to show how easy it is. I mean, I went through 19 weeks of OSUT, he thinks he can do it in 12. Let's see how that works. And I'm more than happy to compare any objective measure of intelligence to the pole smoker.

So run down Nay:

I'm smarter than you
                I'm better traveled than you
                I'm FAR prettier than you
                I've never been in jail
                And you're still paying for me to laugh at you.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  naynay, you're opinion officially means nothing to me after that ignorance filled post you just made.

Half the time I don't care for FF's opinion - to an extent, but you just insulted me and a whole lot of other people - to include people I know who have been wounded or worst.

What's this "you wanna call me crazy" bullshit you're imagining? I hardly pay attention to your posts these days - but you quoted me on this one. You don't have to have combat experience, it's a right. It's not difficult to get for "any tom dick or harry", but it is for you.
                  x2
                  May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

Wow. I'm a pretty open minded person, but this infuriates me! Regardless of confusion and sexual orientation, s/he knew he was breaking the law when s/he defected, so why not hold him/her accountable and WHY THE FUCK would s/he think that eligibility for benefits would even be an option?!?
                    This makes me sick.

Comment

Working...
                    X