No announcement yet.

So, I am driving a Prius..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn on the front and rear defrosters... the front defroster keeps the compressor on which helps reduce humidity and keeps the engine on... it also initiates (as does high fan, etc) the electronic heaters. this helps take the chill off faster.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
      My truck is in the shop and they gave me this to drive. I usually warm the truck up in the mornings so it will be warm when I get in. How the hell do you warm a Prius up??
      find a real deep puddle of water electric cars love water! they are like gizmo

Comment

Not to be a dick, but new F150's come with remote start as an option. You wouldn't even have to walk outside to start your truck to warm it up...

Just something to think about.

Comment

Why would ANYONE admit this?

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
            Not to be a dick, but new F150's come with remote start as an option. You wouldn't even have to walk outside to start your truck to warm it up...

Just something to think about.
            Jap truck has remote start and will be paid for in 2 months. I would love to go get a new ford. But i would love no payments more than anything. I have a year before I have to buy my son a vehicle. So I am going to enjoy no payments while I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              I actually wouldn't have a problem driving one, just wouldn't buy one.
              same here.. first & only mod: limo tint!

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                Jap truck has remote start and will be paid for in 2 months. I would love to go get a new ford. But i would love no payments more than anything. I have a year before I have to buy my son a vehicle. So I am going to enjoy no payments while I can.
                I see. I can't blame you for that!

Comment

Working in valet, I will say that most Prius owners are arrogant fucking assholes. They generally want to show you 20 times how to put it in gear, and make sure you know it doesn't make noise. I'm way to impatient to listen to that shit.

Comment

I dont know about arrogant but the three i know are weirdos for sure.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                    X