Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can think of several incidents recently where some threw out a username or the person's real name in a solid case of mistaken identity. Not only does it tarnish the rep of who was named, and now they have to defend against unwarranted bullshit, but the perp just moves on with a "whoops".

Or worse, makes a false accusation for lulz.

Well fuck that. All a person truly has is their reputation.

You motherfuckers need to remember that shit before you step up and throw someone under the bus because you can't spell or are lookin to have a little fun.

Someone is eventually going to hold you to your actions.

What he said.

Comment

Hope this isn't directed at me. I thought Mike was talking about you even if he did miss a letter. Or more on point, that he mistook your last name for pro88lxes last name.

Comment

I'll take "things Russ Martin would say after visiting DFWStangs" for $200, Alex.

But to address the OP, I don't give a fuck about 'reputation', I stopped worrying about that when I left grade school, and I recommend every youth to do the same. I could care less what anyone thinks about me.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
          I'll take "things Russ Martin would say after visiting DFWStangs" for $200, Alex.

But to address the OP, I don't give a fuck about 'reputation', I stopped worrying about that when I left grade school, and I recommend every youth to do the same. I could care less what anyone thinks about me.

Stevo
          You can say that all you want, but having a bad reputation can close alot of potential doors.

Comment

its ok, Mikec super sleuth found out my last name and tracked me down on facebook and sent me a love note on there. dont worry about him anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
              I can think of several incidents recently where some threw out a username or the person's real name in a solid case of mistaken identity. Not only does it tarnish the rep of who was named, and now they have to defend against unwarranted bullshit, but the perp just moves on with a "whoops".

Or worse, makes a false accusation for lulz.

Well fuck that. All a person truly has is their reputation.

You motherfuckers need to remember that shit before you step up and throw someone under the bus because you can't spell or are lookin to have a little fun.

Someone is eventually going to hold you to your actions.
              I thought yours is pretty good around here. Whatchoo bitchin bout?!
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I don't care about me (eric you are cool) - I've been here/Canada since God was rimming Eve's asshole. I've bled for and with my friends during that time that my rep isnt in question. My hair, maybe, but my reputation is solid.

There are other though that are far less known and can easily get fucked by a fake account or someone who thought they had an inside line on the Treehouse incident and were ready to step up.

I'm just saying what needs to be said. People need to watch what they say.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  I thought yours is pretty good around here. Whatchoo bitchin bout?!

Go over to the child molester thread. (Which has nothing to do with Jedi, just btw. lolz)

Comment

What? Come guys I couldn't back down, that guy called me a bitch we kept our "rep" bro.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      You can say that all you want, but having a bad reputation can close alot of potential doors.
                      Ehh, I open my own doors.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        What? Come guys I couldn't back down, that guy called me a bitch we kept our "rep" bro.

Like someone is gonna steal your fucking K-Car?

Comment

I know you got a bad reputation
                          And it isn't just talk talk talk

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Like someone is gonna steal your fucking K-Car?
                            I'm gonna make Gretzky's head bleed for super fan 99 over here.

Comment

But, your username really was Binky.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X