Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would find it pretty odd if someone didn't like Jedi or ELVIS, both are pretty solid dudes.

Now that Talisman guy....

Comment

Clarify - i don't give a fuck if people like each other. But don't accuse someone of being a wife beater, pedophile, thief, bet welcher, etc. because you don't like them...or because you *think* others don't.

Comment

Eric and Tony j-e-l-l-y
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
          Clarify - i don't give a fuck if people like each other. But don't accuse someone of being a wife beater, pedophile, thief, bet welcher, etc. because you don't like them...or because you *think* others don't.
          Werd.

Comment

True dat.

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
            Eric and Tony j-e-l-l-y

damn straight.

Fuck you Craig!

Comment

On behalf of Silverback:

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                I would find it pretty odd if someone didn't like Jedi or ELVIS, both are pretty solid dudes.

Now that Talisman guy....
                Except ELVIS doesn't like Jedi because he is jealous of his gorgeous hair.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Fuck you Craig!
                  hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    Except ELVIS doesn't like Jedi because he is jealous of his gorgeous hair.
                    Everyone is jealous of the Bieber hair!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      You can say that all you want, but having a bad reputation can close alot of potential doors.
                      You'll only get a bad reputation nowadays if you plaster stupid shit about yourself on the internet to get attention. Amazing how careless some people are in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        Everyone is jealous of the Bieber hair!
                        When he swept it to the side with a smooth flick of his head I almost fell out of the booth at B9.

Comment

I can think of several incidents recently where some threw out a username or the person's real name in a solid case of mistaken identity. Not only does it tarnish the rep of who was named, and now they have to defend against unwarranted bullshit, but the perp just moves on with a "whoops".

Or worse, makes a false accusation for lulz.

Well fuck that. All a person truly has is their reputation.

You motherfuckers need to remember that shit before you step up and throw someone under the bus because you can't spell or are lookin to have a little fun.

Someone is eventually going to hold you to your actions.
                          Sounds like the major media organizations that most of the board hates.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            When he swept it to the side with a smooth flick of his head I almost fell out of the booth at B9.

Comment

This thread reminds me of today at lunch when I get real pissed off because some asshole at Cane's got his food before mine and his name was Ted also. It was fucking disappointing to have to sit by that prick with my goddamned name.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                                This thread reminds me of today at lunch when I get real pissed off because some asshole at Cane's got his food before mine and his name was Ted also. It was fucking disappointing to have to sit by that prick with my goddamned name.
                                How do you think Ted felt?
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X