No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well of course it is. Just look at the hubcaps. Those were only on the 4 cylinder models. Someone went to a lot of trouble to put a Chevy tailgate on it though.

Comment

• 1979 ford fairmont futura coupe - $3250 (central)
      I have for sale a 1979 ford fairmont futura coupe
      2 door, 6 cylinder auto, power steering
      power brakes, am-fm factory stereo,

for some reason I like the way this car looks, something about the 70's two tone paint job, including the matching wheels.

Comment

• Well, shit...

rattle snake make offer - $1 (fort worth)

Txt me amd make offer on snake its a western diamond back rattle snake. If intrested and u accquire animal im at no way shape or for responsible for of this snake injurys that u may get with ownership contact me at 8172989788
        Last edited by Denny; 02-16-2015, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Well, shit...

rattle snake make offer - $1 (fort worth)

Txt me amd make offer on snake its a western diamond back rattle snake. If intrested and u accquire animal im at no way shape or for responsible for of this snake injurys that u may get with ownership contact me at 8172989788
          Sayyyy playa. That link goes to a Impala.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            LOL fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              With special factory hooker headers at that

Comment

• People, crack is whack.

Three Time Show Winner, Best of Build Award. professionaly modified shortened 14 inches,1966 Corvair, front engine 350 V8 2 seat SHOW READY,DRIVE ANYWHERE, STREET ROD setting on S10 Blazer CHASSIS.the corvair is a unibody mated to blazer frame makes double strong stable platform.ITS So well engineered and built. It looks like it came off GM assembly line.BUILT FRONT 350 ENG.40 OVER, CRANE CAM, 9;1PISTONS, EDELBROCK 4BBL.CARB,INTAKE MANIFOLD,VALVE COVERS,AIR CLEANER COVER, MSD ELEC.IGN AND DIST.,DUEL ELC.FANS NEW 700R4 OVERDRIVE TRANS,power steering,. power disk breaks, custom interior, center console, floor shift, reclining high back bucket seats, seat belts, stereo system, sun-roof,TOM-TOM GPS, dual exhaust, little rear half doors for storage access only with elec.poppers,can be welded closed with out trace if wanted, have matching paint. tow hitch,everything new or rebuilt. 100% rust free Build started 09/05/09. It took over two years to complete.have picture plackard of build for CAR shows.people who see car are amazed,they all want pictures. It looks, runs, drives, and sounds like no other.its for someone whos tired of the same old thing,its turn key Drive anywhere at freeway speeds. $13,950 obo or interesting trade.everyone is fascinated by this car, THE ONLY THING CORVAIR ABOUT THIS CAR IS THE LOOKS,ITS A SLEEPER AT THE LIGHT.

Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

• I could accept it, but the rear doors, sun roof, console, and wheels kill it.

Comment

• The Punish Her.....

I'm selling my 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 this is the 4-door version of the famous (Super Bee). Engine is a high performance 318 with less than 2000 miles. Performance intake, Holley carb, Crane cam, Headman headers, dual exhaust, electric fuel pump. Transmission automatic 3-speed with shift kit. High output stereo, cd, subs and amp. Interior very clean with electric seats. Suspension is stock except for rear air shocks. Custom headlights with halo rings. Most parts removed from car have been saved and go with the sale.I don't need to sell this car I just have to many projects and no time in the near future to restore to Super Bee replica. Asking $6000 best offer and/or trade. Robert

Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                      The Punish Her.....

I'm selling my 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 this is the 4-door version of the famous (Super Bee). Engine is a high performance 318 with less than 2000 miles. Performance intake, Holley carb, Crane cam, Headman headers, dual exhaust, electric fuel pump. Transmission automatic 3-speed with shift kit. High output stereo, cd, subs and amp. Interior very clean with electric seats. Suspension is stock except for rear air shocks. Custom headlights with halo rings. Most parts removed from car have been saved and go with the sale.I don't need to sell this car I just have to many projects and no time in the near future to restore to Super Bee replica. Asking $6000 best offer and/or trade. Robert

and she's a bargain at 6k!! does he have a red 93 cobra for sale too by chance?

Comment

• Who cares about the Million Dollar Mansfield cobra when there is this.

Comment

• Corvair looks like an A body coupe. Now im gonna kick my own ass for thinking that

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            Who cares about the Million Dollar Mansfield cobra when there is this.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4895431428.html
                            Holy shit how'd he get away with that plate lol
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• That's actually a justifiable price.

Comment

• There are 2 Cobra Rs in the metroplex with under a 100 miles on it. That price seems very fair.

Comment

Working...
                                X