Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY!!
    THE LAST REAL CORVETTE!!
    As quoted by Dallas P.D., "It's A Man's Car".
    Lambo Doors, Full Body Ground Effects, GPS/DVD/w-Rear View Park Assist, 20" Custom Chrome Rims, Full Accented Body Molding, After Market Tail Light Assembly, Removable Top, Candy Paint
    !!THE FASTEST C5 YOU WILL DRIVE!!
    "255 MPH" - Street Legal/Race Ready, Hyper Tech HP Chip, Internal Upgrades,
    Corsa Stage II Exhaust
    Needs minor repairs, sold as is. Make an offer/All offers considered. No trades please.

Comment

• I'm guessing Mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I'm guessing Mexican.
        <- this mexican wouldnt drive that.

I would guess something else.

LOL @ 255 mph!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
          <- this mexican wouldnt drive that.

I would guess something else.

LOL @ 255 mph!!!
          You know your Mexican-senses were tingling before you clicked this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            You know your Mexican-senses were tingling before you clicked this thread.
            LMAO!

I now feel a little ripped off ! I didnt inherit the "mexican-senses" you speak of.

Comment

• All the 255MPH test runs must of blown the drivers side tail pipe tip clean off

Comment

• ^^ Is that a fucking TA wing? I was laughing until I saw that. Kill it now. I'll chip in $20 for the gas needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fourx4Brad View Post
                  All the 255MPH test runs must of blown the drivers side tail pipe tip clean off
                  I saw that too. Oddly enough it was the thing that annoyed me the most.

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                  ^^ Is that a fucking TA wing? I was laughing until I saw that. Kill it now. I'll chip in $20 for the gas needed.
                  Sure as shit looks like a TA wing.

Comment

• Better than ANY Craig's list story
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I was thinking about buying this, but there is no contact info...

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        I was thinking about buying this, but there is no contact info...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/4882523288.html
                        Clear coat and add a mattress and box spring = cool kids room bed
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Clear coat and add a mattress and box spring = cool kids room bed
                          You reading my mind?
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            I was thinking about buying this, but there is no contact info...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/4882523288.html
                            Oooh,

<-------- needs fenders to widen fenders for dually rearend.

Comment

• Oh no he di-int!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                                that's a bad sum bitch with the 305 bored out to a 454 pop hump pistons and 3/4 race cam
                                2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                                2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X