• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    what the hell happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
      Have several buyers waiting to come get it once the weather straightens back up.

We'll see..

mardyn

Im hearing the same thing.... out of the 5 People that are interested, im hoping one pans out ! lol

Comment

• Found these last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
          Im hearing the same thing.... out of the 5 People that are interested, im hoping one pans out ! lol
          I have one guy out of Wylie, says he wants it for his son, sounds pretty serious
          and is #1 on the list. He's a good fit for it.

I'lll try and post up a pic in a few minutes... our power is going on and off out here this morning. 3 times so far since 6AM

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            It caught on fire.
            Wait a second, did your trusty old Ranger burn down? When did that happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              When the right combination of heat, fuel and oxygen came together.

Comment

I have one guy out of Wylie, says he wants it for his son, sounds pretty serious
                and is #1 on the list. He's a good fit for it.

I'lll try and post up a pic in a few minutes... our power is going on and off out here this morning. 3 times so far since 6AM

damn, Ive wanted one of those since I was a kid.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  Yes, and 2/20/15.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    damn, Ive wanted one of those since I was a kid.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      Yes, and 2/20/15.
                      Damn man, Verne don't catch no breaks. Hate to see that truck die. It was capable of way more than any 4cyl Ranger had a right to when you were behind the wheel.

Comment

That is a great mazda. Some of the best small trucks ever made. Worth more than $1500 IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                          It was definitely worth more than $400 (brand new tires on those pretty new wheels). It had quite a bit of money sank into it, but when I got there it was pretty disassembled and too much of a pain to bother with. Also, after I turned it down, the guy had his machinist come out and look at his block. It had a mystery water leak...the block was cracked.
                          If I would have had my trailer at the place, or it would have been able to limp home, I definitely would have purchased it. I'm very glad I passed.
                          Dammit I have to fight temptation now. I have a turbo 280 that i pulled the turbo stuff off and put on my 78. Just need to wire up megasquirt to go. The 82 turbo just sits in the way now. Go ahead and buy that and get my z for the motor and you good to go. They are fun with boost upped a bit. But you prob already know this

Comment

• lsx/turbo/6-speed volvo wagon.

Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                              lsx/turbo/6-speed volvo wagon.

[img]http://images.craigslist.org/00T0T_iWewqjICIvo_600x450.jpg[/ig]
                              Not buying 500+RWP on a 5.3L with a stock cam. Maybe 400RWP. At the end of the day, it's still a fugly volvo.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                                Not buying 500+RWP on a 5.3L with a stock cam. Maybe 400RWP. At the end of the day, it's still a fugly volvo.
                                turbo?
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X