Comment

• Originally posted by codsack View Post
      it had been posted for 6 days! should have kept pics

Great story

Comment

• you flagged it....didn't you!!

Comment

• This is why we need to start doing screen shots with said links
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

you flagged it....didn't you!!
            Always copy & paste, FNG.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

you flagged it....didn't you!!
                Nope sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Last edited by Whoknows4077; 04-23-2015, 10:58 PM. Reason: he edited

Comment

• 2014 Ford F-150 Tremor 4x4 - $53500 (Greeley)

Just bought this truck brand new off the lot. It has the 3.5L Ecoboost and is 4X4. Awesome truck with upgrades, such as: lift, wheels & tires, roll bar with 4 KC lights, bed extender, black leather heated/cooled seats with race red inserts and striping to match the exterior color paint, WeatherTech floor liners, window louvers and tinted windows. It has Remote Start, the Ford Mytouch & Sync system with Hands Free, Bluetooth, Wireless capability, Sirius Satellite radio, Touchscreen, Navigation, Backup Camera and option to change driver door keypad code on head unit. Also has an 84 month 125,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty and a LoJack system in it. The truck has less than 1900 miles on it. With sticker price, upgrades and money down, I'm losing on the price I'm asking. But I can't afford the payment anymore. I'm asking $53,500.00. Payoff is $58,500.00. I will pay the other $5,000.00 if someone was serious about buying it.

I have a feeling this truck is getting repoed soon.
                    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

• Probably he didn't see that coming from the dealer they got him good

Comment

• $53,500 for a single cab 4x4? Brutal.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Has the other $5000, but can't afford the payment anymore?

Comment

• Good LAWD that's a lot of cash for a fuckin f150.

Comment

• Bad decisions. Like that fucking rollbar.

Comment

• It's a way to get more cash out of selling a vehicle you have a lien on. If you owe $40K and the person buying it from you gives the lender $50k to pay it off, then the lender will take it, execute and send the title out and any remaining balance goes to the person that originally made the loan.

It's dumb as hell, especially in this case, but I was told it's people's new thing. I couldn't see it ever working. The idea is to find a sucker that thinks "pay-off" means they're getting some kind of deal just paying whatever left is owed.

Comment

Working...
                                X