Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
    LMAO at "vortec cyclone turbonator"

How in the hell did they manage to spend $25k "building" it???
    Holy shit it has a turbonator lol
    2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
    2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      He beat out blacksnake at the Ricenationals, Hawtrawd class.
      Mothufuck, that was funny!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• to top it all off his name is Art.

Comment

• That Cobra emblem/Jesus fish on the pass dash is going to do some damage if that airbag deploys.

Do like the rear seat cup holders tho
          WRX

Comment

• I like it.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
              That Cobra emblem/Jesus fish on the pass dash is going to do some damage if that airbag deploys.

Do like the rear seat cup holders tho
              "I handed the wheel to Jesus, he was busy with important shit, I slammed into a telephone pole, and as a result, I have this reverse fish imprint on my forehead for the near future."

Comment

• ~The Rescue Party~ (E. Ft. Worth)
                image 1
                © craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

safety tips
                prohibited items
                product recalls
                avoiding scams

I am interested in helping rescue & preserve the Local Texas' White minorities
                I was born "White South Texas Trash". I was raised in the company of remnant Cannibal tribes, and forced to cut brush and lawns with only hand tools. I've worked my body, (and my mind), ragged, cut broken and bruised, in order to provide NOT only for my Self & Family, but for White parents and Indigenous National Native fathers that were "fugitives of the Law", or imprisoned.
                I have come to feel deceived by state agencies that promised they were acting in the best interest , (and on the necessary behalf), of children in peril. Now that I am wiser... I feel those agencies had NOT a clue as to what MIGHT be in ANY child's... "better interest".
                I am of a firm resolve that: Personal involvement in ones immediate vicinity, with struggling and uninformed minority Whites... will prove mostly effective, alternately.
                This is NOT a "Black Thing"... it is a "White Thing"
                I AM White... However I AM also Black. This endeavor, however, will be known as: A Rescue Operation, for the preservation of Local Minority Texas' Whites, and Humankind alike.
                No one will fault any White attempting to rescue "there own". Black helps Black and likewise Mexico helps Mexico, and etc... This is a rescue operation Not a "segregation". This rescue STRONGLY involves Economic Low-To-No-Cost Entrepreneurship & Enterprise. Mentorships and Cultural Survival Workshops. Any investment collateral should be in Action Form, rather than USDs.
                It is imperative that Local Texas' White minorities and Humankind, alike become guided in a sustainable direction.
                ~I AM NO ORGANIZATION MAN~
                ~ORGANIZATIONS CAN GO GET LACED~
                This RIGHT HERE?. This is personal.

This is NOT systems
                ~"Do WE really need MORE system?.. REALLY?!"~
                ~"What we really need... Is it not more POETRY?!"~
                ~"For is not poetry yet poetic, and does not Poetic Justice yet remain?.. ~
                ~...And does not Poetic Justice reconcile past that point...~
                ~Where systems shall ever fall flat?"~
                Therfor let it become written, and better yet... Let it remain that:
                Humankind in the form of Local Texas' White Minorities, did usher in The Springtime with vibrant colorful Poetry and Creation. And that A People did learn to become creators while fervently striving.., with very little-to-no use for judgments,.. But rather THEY unearthed and embraced, each there own innocent and perfect passions, unalienable and inseparable to them, from birth.
                Whom be willing to strive alongside. Whom will make a "life flourishing" investment of "Creative Expeditioning" along with me... a White man whom has NOT been too kind to himself, and has worked HARD, yet not so smart.
                I am a man whom appreciates his privacy, more than words may convey. Yet...
                ~I Will... I Want.. My Will~

Sincere Regards,
                Sir Sr., (The Third)

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• svo855?

Comment

• Originally posted by sean88gt View Post
                    "i handed the wheel to jesus, he was busy with important shit, i slammed into a telephone pole, and as a result, i have this reverse fish imprint on my forehead for the near future."
                    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      svo855?
                      You're like Jay Leno was with Tom Brady,

with that guy. Kind of.
                      WH

Comment

• Millenium Falcon of Vtec Accord Coupes - $1300 (Plano

It's the car that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. I've outrun Imperial starships. Not the local bulk cruisers mind you, I'm talking about the big Corellian ships now. She's fast enough for you old man.

She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid.

The Vtec 2.2 4 cylinder will take you point five past lightspeed. The overdrive transmission makes sure you don't run out of fuel while making your smuggling run. Old paint and worn leather seats ensure that nobody steals it from you, and the kickin' Sony stereo Kicker 6x9 combo ensures that you get your jam on while you do it.

Seriously though it runs and drives great. It needs a new inner tie rod end on the driver's side so it has a vibration, but it's not an expensive fix.

Call text or email to meet up and gawk at the awesomeness of this car/iconic piece of history.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          Millenium Falcon of Vtec Accord Coupes - $1300 (Plano

It's the car that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. I've outrun Imperial starships. Not the local bulk cruisers mind you, I'm talking about the big Corellian ships now. She's fast enough for you old man.

She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid.

The Vtec 2.2 4 cylinder will take you point five past lightspeed. The overdrive transmission makes sure you don't run out of fuel while making your smuggling run. Old paint and worn leather seats ensure that nobody steals it from you, and the kickin' Sony stereo Kicker 6x9 combo ensures that you get your jam on while you do it.

Seriously though it runs and drives great. It needs a new inner tie rod end on the driver's side so it has a vibration, but it's not an expensive fix.

Call text or email to meet up and gawk at the awesomeness of this car/iconic piece of history.
                          That's used at least twice a year just on the Dallas CL alone.

Comment

• What in THEE hell? A John Deere-turn-formula 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              What in THEE hell? A John Deere-turn-formula 1.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/5085438226.html
                              That would be awesome to mow with, had he kept the blade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                That would be awesome to mow with, had he kept the blade.
                                That is what I'm thinkin, to bad it won't turn for shit now or get in any tight spots.
                                1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                                1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                                2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Working...
                                X