Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice car. If only I had money to burn
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
      i bet he will get it.

Comment

• Too bad those cars were so ugly.
        WH

Comment

• gonna retire on that one.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I know I'm late to the party, but that T-bird looks rad. I'm gonna need more pics of that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              I know I'm late to the party, but that T-bird looks rad. I'm gonna need more pics of that one.
              Thanks man! I just dumped several images in photo bucket and will make a new thread soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                Thanks man! I just dumped several images in photo bucket and will make a new thread soon.
                Cool, looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

• This isn't craigslist, but it is a deal.

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/...g/1756575.html

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    This isn't craigslist, but it is a deal.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

This isn't craigslist, but it is a deal.

Wow! What a deal!

Has me thinking though. Would my 65 be worth twice that since it has a 289, AC and Pony interior?

Comment

• http://glasgow.craigslist.co.uk/search/pta

Pretty good assortment of muscle car, classic, exotic and import parts. Too bad shipping would be a pain, and expensive.

Comment

http://glasgow.craigslist.co.uk/search/pta

Pretty good assortment of muscle car, classic, exotic and import parts. Too bad shipping would be a pain, and expensive.
                          Just throw it in a shipping container and contact a freight forwarder.

I ship things for a living, so If any of you need a quote just ask. I won't rape ya too bad.

Domestic or international. We dont really mess with cars and such, but if it's crated or in a container we will do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Just throw it in a shipping container and contact a freight forwarder.

I ship things for a living, so If any of you need a quote just ask. I won't rape ya too bad.

Domestic or international. We dont really mess with cars and such, but if it's crated or in a container we will do it.
                            Which one? I was at BAX for several years, then moved on to Kamino. I'm out of that industry now.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                              Was selling a new Honda 3000 Watt EU generator a few years ago and the buyer gave me 18 one hundred dollars bills 8 of which were photo copies. I told him that he could walk away without his money or he could wait for the cops. He tried to strong arm me and wound up pinned on the ground with me holding a gun in his gut. After a few brief moments of negotiations he realized that he could either leave without his cash or wait for the police; he wanted nothing to do with the police and left with my friends and I telling him that it was a pleasure doing business with him.

The same generator and the same ad also attracted 2 toothless hill billy deliverance style rapist ass holes who tried to jack me for it out by the TX motor speedway. They also got to see the business side of a gun and I told them to beat their feet. Got sick of dealing with this BS and had a buddy list it for me and the SAME TWO CLOWNS called him and said that they wanted to buy it. Listed it on the THF and it was gone in 15 minutes. Lesson learned.
                              Ok now, i get it

Comment

Which one? I was at BAX for several years, then moved on to Kamino. I'm out of that industry now.
                                I hate dealing with BAX. I work for Omni on the airport.

Comment

Working...
                                X