• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No I'm not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger View Post
      No I'm not.
      But Dan Bishop the half black 68 year-old sick grandfather is!

Comment

• There was a 2012 ZR-1 for $450 a month with a grand down in Wacos CL yesterday. I figured it was spam and ignored it though.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
          But Dan Bishop the half black 68 year-old sick grandfather is!
          Sure. Why not. Talking to you people is like trying to herd cats.

Comment

Sure. Why not. Talking to you people is like trying to herd cats.

I know, we've been through this! You are the smart one and we're all morons....

PSYCHOPATH

Comment

• Finally sinking in huh? Good.

Comment

You keep saying it, I'll keep denying it. Guess we'll just go on that way forever. Suits me just fine.
                Uh...did you just admit to being Dan Bishop...

Again?
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• says the guy who invented the lawnmower engine powered robot
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                    Backhalved '80 Mustang with Super Gas cert. cage. 5.0l motor (looks rough) $1500

saw it at pate swapmeet work looked ok but rest of car was pretty rough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      says the guy who invented the lawnmower engine powered robot
                      Invented? No. Saw on youtube and wanted to build? Eh... the appeal is fading.

Comment

• There is a caged coupe coupe LX here in gainesville for $500 It's really straight, but stripped down.
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• we have a 1984 Bronco II v6, 4x4 we bought for our grandson to use until he found a job and bought a car after college. He did both and we have no need for it. IT has the following new: windshield, starter, radiator, all a/c components, exhaust, ignition switch. We have all the O'riellys recpts for warranties. Over sized tires with 85% tread and after market wheels. Runs starts, stops, ect. He drove it for 2 months. only minor dings, it is an old truck. was asking 1800 lowered to 1600.00

903-818-6972

sigpic

Comment

• What in the hell?? lol

sigpic

Comment

• This is the shit I keep running into. People have lost their fuggin mind on car prices the last couple months. That 96 Maxima is worth $700 with the dammage it has. It is not worth the $4600 the ass hat is trying to get for it.

Hondas and Kias with bashed in noses for $1600 and these cars (to me) are worth $1500 if in good running condition and clean bodies.
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                                http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3610245448.html

This is the shit I keep running into. People have lost their fuggin mind on car prices the last couple months. That 96 Maxima is worth $700 with the dammage it has. It is not worth the $4600 the ass hat is trying to get for it.

Hondas and Kias with bashed in noses for $1600 and these cars (to me) are worth $1500 if in good running condition and clean bodies.
                                Friend of mine owned that car. I am the guy that pounded out the damage on that passenger quarter panel.

As for car prices, it's tax season man, that is how it goes. I sold every single thing on my lot this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X