Clear All

• spared no expense on a fuck-ugly ranger

solid business model
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      a.) based in Pilot Point
      b.) Is asking k for a fucking Ranger
      c.) Can't spell monsters correctly, or are so bro'ed up that they tried to do a play on words "because they are both monsters and stars"

Comment

• I do not understand why people are doing this to Rangers. Why is this a thing? It looks ugly as shit.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I do not understand why people are doing this to Rangers. Why is this a thing? It looks ugly as shit.
          If they could widen the stance somehow, and go with some big beefy tires it might not be so bad, but that stupid narrow axle width kills it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
            If they could widen the stance somehow, and go with some big beefy tires it might not be so bad, but that stupid narrow axle width kills it.
            Shit, by that time you should have just started with an f150, makes no sense to me. It reminds me of when I use to snap the plastic bodies off my slot cars and put them on the wrong chassis.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I had a kart like that a few years ago. It was wildly badas
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Saw a new checkeredRacing Nova tube front end for $1400 on craigslist yesterday.
                That's about 900 off list and I've never seen these go for much cheaper than list.

Early this morning I saw a Miata hardtop for $600, these sell for 900-1100 without much of a problem. I considered getting it, but an hour later that money maker was gone.
                Jay Johnson
                Car hauler for hire

Comment

• Originally posted by jayjohnson600 View Post
                  Saw a new checkeredRacing Nova tube front end for $1400 on craigslist yesterday.
                  That's about 900 off list and I've never seen these go for much cheaper than list.

Early this morning I saw a Miata hardtop for $600, these sell for 900-1100 without much of a problem. I considered getting it, but an hour later that money maker was gone.
                  I was all over it, and he sold it locally.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• For sale is a 1991 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 SUPERCHARGED. It is street legal with current inspection and tags. I am asking $9,500 and not currently looking for any trades. Only serious inquiries please. This car was tuned and dyno'd by Murrillo Motorsports in San Antonio, TX. 489 HP to the tires. Please contact Chris with any questions.

Lower end of motor is Blueprint with approximately 11,000 miles since the rebuild. Driver and passenger racing seats with 5 point racing harnesses added. Rear seat, interior, power steering, and AC removed for weight reduction. Full interior of vehicle has been Rhino lined for noise reduction and water proofing. Power doors and windows retained. Below is a full list of all engine mods and extras added.

Vortech Supercharger
                    MSD ignition & distributor
                    GT40 fuel pump
                    40lb injectors

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      Yeah, thats the story of craigslist. Been trying to grab a diesel truck for work, had so many people either not text/call me back, want me to come next week, or refuse to send me an address. Finally got one tonight that was actually interested in selling his truck.
                      Last week I went up to se an SSEi all the way at the Oklahoma boarder. It wasn't anywhere near the car advertised. He happened to have a super clean Town Car in the barn so I bought that and sold it 23 hours latter.
                      So I went to Dallas again last night to buy an SSEi that was supposed to be excellent. Had rust under the gas door, knocking in the motor and trashed interior. So like any good Lincoln idiot I bought another Lincoln that was uber clean.
                      Wondered the whole way home why it was so cheap, car is just too damn nice. Then it dumped ALL its trans fluid at once. Ah, that's why.
                      I didn't have the time to drop a FWD trans so its at my buddies trans shop to see if it needs a TC or just shaft seal.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                        http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4405180892.html

For sale is a 1991 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 SUPERCHARGED. It is street legal with current inspection and tags. I am asking $9,500 and not currently looking for any trades. Only serious inquiries please. This car was tuned and dyno'd by Murrillo Motorsports in San Antonio, TX. 489 HP to the tires. Please contact Chris with any questions.

Lower end of motor is Blueprint with approximately 11,000 miles since the rebuild. Driver and passenger racing seats with 5 point racing harnesses added. Rear seat, interior, power steering, and AC removed for weight reduction. Full interior of vehicle has been Rhino lined for noise reduction and water proofing. Power doors and windows retained. Below is a full list of all engine mods and extras added.

Vortech Supercharger
                        MSD ignition & distributor
                        GT40 fuel pump
                        40lb injectors
                        Yet no work in the brakes and still rocking 4 lugs.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• LET ME PIMP YOUR RIDE IN 3 HRS - $600 (north DFW)
                          i dip the wheels 100
                          paint them 150
                          any color you are looking for
                          214 576 8310
                          I DIP HOOD TRUNK ROOF
                          door fender bumper grill spoiler wing
                          door jams are extra special colors are extra gloss is extra
                          call for more info

i dip all 4 wheels for 100 sizes do vary
                          i smoke lights
                          and do other custom things just text me

smoked lights
                          painted chrome bumpers grills
                          hoods roof tailgate
                          side view mirrors
                          emblems headlight restoration
                          FULL BODY MATTE JOBS
                          i sell hid kits
                          led strips bulbs license plate lights
                          dancing led interior lights
                          and underglow
                          I give the guy credit for doing something to make a buck...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post

Anybody text her asking for nudes?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• I've gone back and forth with this guy over EIGHT emails since yesterday about a vintage credenza he has for sale. I've asked him for his phone number twice, and given him mine and told him to call me, so that we can just hammer everything out in 2 minutes. Nope, just keeps emailing me and ignoring the whole idea of talking on the phone, not even saying anything about it. I just retaliated by lowballing the shit out of him, and I never do that to people. Fucking irritating. I would have bought the goddamn thing last night, not still be talking about it late this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X