Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if he says yes?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• $20 says he is on his way to the ATM

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
        DuPont had it back when those were new. It was $225/pt, if I recall.
        BASF had the deal with the treasury department to "invent" a color that couldn't be copied for use on the new(then) money. In return they got to paint a limited number of cars with it, the Cobra. It was hard to end up with any back then, they had a pretty tight lid on it. Paint store brought you enough to paint the panels that you had to and took any left over with them. I had them even take the washout from my gun. Mystic is a pretty ugly color anyway. I painted my coupe with Ocean it was a much better looking color, it was Diamont.
        Dupont did NOT have Mystic. They all had their versions of this type paint within a year, but not that color.

Comment

• Poor rx7, it's amazing how some people end up with these kind of cars and totally ruin them.

Widebody Mazda Rx-7 $15000

Comment

• someone explain to me why a car designed to slide and lose traction requires a wide body?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• slide and lose traction? by design?

Comment

• This thread needs more whores and less cars...just saying......

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  This thread needs more whores and less cars...just saying......
                  Nay DOES post in here quite often. You should be more specific.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• I can dig it

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Before I bought my WS6, I was very much considering doing an el camino just like that.

Comment

• $11,500

Comment

• Why can't lesabres be that cheap?
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I would own it if it was a short bed... anyone knows of one let me know. I am getting sick of looking at shotty rusty crew cabs.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5370916164.html

Comment

• That is pretty. At some point my little $800 F250 will get there.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                                I would own it if it was a short bed... anyone knows of one let me know. I am getting sick of looking at shotty rusty crew cabs.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5370916164.html

If you already got the cash stashed, just do a shortbed conversion. A lot of work, but not the most difficult thing in the world to do.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X