No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats a good looking truck, I kept my 94 GMC cause it just keeps running & running, But mainly kept it cause my 2004 GMC is nice & I do alot of jobs where I dont want to mess up my 04 & the 94 I dont care if it gets another dent in it! Also my 94 gets better gas mileage then my 04
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Your '94 gets better mpg than the 04? My 4.8 underpowered turd gets 21 MPG, and I've driven it all over the planet, never had a single reliability issue, and I've towed cars to & from NC. The only reason I'd sell it is to buy a 3/4 ton truck, but I barely use it these days so I just can't justify that right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
        Your '94 gets better mpg than the 04? My 4.8 underpowered turd gets 21 MPG, and I've driven it all over the planet, never had a single reliability issue, and I've towed cars to & from NC. The only reason I'd sell it is to buy a 3/4 ton truck, but I barely use it these days so I just can't justify that right now.
        They pretty close to the same, The 94 does 20+ & the 04 is doing right at 18 to 20, But qustion, So you have towed with your 4.8? My 04 has a 4.8 & wish i had the 5.3 for towing reasons
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
          http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=3122894

I just had sex with a craigslist prostitute this afternoon
          Thats a start for the whores portion.

Comment

• I dont think they want the car any more. LOL

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              I dont think they want the car any more. LOL

http://waco.craigslist.org/cto/3624003296.html
              Its gotta be worth $500 in scrap. Offer the $300 & go scrap it
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
                Its gotta be worth $500 in scrap. Offer the $300 & go scrap it
                I doubt it's worth the time to get it though.

Scores today: '01 Z71 4X4 ext. cab w/tool boxes, 1998 c220
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• I wish i could find good deals

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                    I wish i could find good deals
                    X2. Teach me?

Comment

• My best craigslist adventure was a 1965 Mustang Shell we bought last fall. We paid $250 for it. It was gutted but came with some parts... mostly useless. The rear end was not attached to the car so we lifted it up onto the trailer. We had full intentions to restore this for the wife. She did not want the fiberglass rear decklid that came with it so we sold that for $250... putting us at $0 investment.

I put the rear end back under the car and did an invetory of parts and parked it in the barn. I removed the brake/clutch pedal assy (we were going to go auto) and sold it for $200.

2 months rolled by and we decided we did not have the time or space to do a project that involved. We decided to throw it on craigslist for $850 as a rolling chassis with a title and all parts that we got with it.

The first guy that came to look at it put a $250 deposit on the car and agreed to pay $600 within 2 weeks and I would deliver it for him. We wrote out the agreement with dates, phone #s, etc and each had a copy. The 2 weeks was almost up so I called the guy to remind him. He said he would call me in 2 days and bring me the money. 3 more weeks went by and we heard nothing. We decided to put it back on CL. We sold it to some guy out of San Antonio for $750 about a month later.

I still have an extra set of all 4 1/4 windows from the car that I need to sell.

Everyone thought we were stupid for giving $250 bucks for a rust bucket... I think we made out alright.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                        My best craigslist adventure was a 1965 Mustang Shell we bought last fall. We paid $250 for it. It was gutted but came with some parts... mostly useless. The rear end was not attached to the car so we lifted it up onto the trailer. We had full intentions to restore this for the wife. She did not want the fiberglass rear decklid that came with it so we sold that for $250... putting us at $0 investment.

I put the rear end back under the car and did an invetory of parts and parked it in the barn. I removed the brake/clutch pedal assy (we were going to go auto) and sold it for $200.

2 months rolled by and we decided we did not have the time or space to do a project that involved. We decided to throw it on craigslist for $850 as a rolling chassis with a title and all parts that we got with it.

The first guy that came to look at it put a $250 deposit on the car and agreed to pay $600 within 2 weeks and I would deliver it for him. We wrote out the agreement with dates, phone #s, etc and each had a copy. The 2 weeks was almost up so I called the guy to remind him. He said he would call me in 2 days and bring me the money. 3 more weeks went by and we heard nothing. We decided to put it back on CL. We sold it to some guy out of San Antonio for $750 about a month later.

I still have an extra set of all 4 1/4 windows from the car that I need to sell.

Everyone thought we were stupid for giving $250 bucks for a rust bucket... I think we made out alright.
                        gotta love flakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                          X2. Teach me?
                          Man i fin some crazy shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                            gotta love flakes.
                            I just don't understand how some peoples' minds work... if I don't have the money to buy something I sure as hell won't leave a $250 deposit on it.

He was really strange and was one of those guys who said "God bless" after every sentence... it actually scared the crap out of my wife and made me a bit nervous. She kept saying he is going to come back at night and steal everything we own haha.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I just don't understand how some peoples' minds work... if I don't have the money to buy something I sure as hell won't leave a $250 deposit on it.

He was really strange and was one of those guys who said "God bless" after every sentence... it actually scared the crap out of my wife and made me a bit nervous. She kept saying he is going to come back at night and steal everything we own haha.
                              Elvis?

God Bless

Comment

lol @ flakes. They give you some decent money!
                                I sold a T45 to a guy that was like that....I met him away from the house luckily. He seemed up in the clouds from some of Mr. White's stuff.
                                Originally posted by Buzzo
                                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X