Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
    I just don't understand how some peoples' minds work... if I don't have the money to buy something I sure as hell won't leave a $250 deposit on it.

He was really strange and was one of those guys who said "God bless" after every sentence... it actually scared the crap out of my wife and made me a bit nervous. She kept saying he is going to come back at night and steal everything we own haha.
    Yea a guy left a deposit on a fox roller at my buddys shop came back a month later waiting his money back didnt get it came back and burned 4 cars to the ground in the middle of he night.

Comment

• Craigslist is beyond sketchy. Haven't heard a story that crazy though, holy crap!
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
        Craigslist is beyond sketchy. Haven't heard a story that crazy though, holy crap!
        99% of my dealings with people have been good. I only have them come to the house if it is something I can't take to a public place (like a rolling chassis in a barn).

The biggest issue I have is people telling me they want it and never showing. Also, people making an offer, you say yes, and then you never hear from them. Just tell me you changed your mind...I won't care.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
          Yea a guy left a deposit on a fox roller at my buddys shop came back a month later waiting his money back didnt get it came back and burned 4 cars to the ground in the middle of he night.
          dannnnng, makes you grudgingly wish the shop gave back the money.

Comment

Another reason why I will NEVER take a deposit on anything anymore. Not worth what COULD happen. I was only doing it to help the guy out... not to try to make some quick cash. That is why I waited so long to re-post and even tried getting a hold of him.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Does anyone here use the 6.4l powerstroke? I have the opportunity to buy a hella-clean one locally for a decent price. Besides the EGR trash, do they have any issues? I'll either delete the EGR and tune it immediately, or flip it after racking some miles up on it. I have to drive 300-500 miles a week some how without putting all of the miles on the mach, lol.

sigpic

Comment

• I'm not sure if this would count as a deal or what. Found it while I was looking for a bus.

worn panties - $30 (dallas)
                I have 10 pairs of worn but not washed panties, they r my ex's n im tying to make enough to take the bus to the doctor tomorrow

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  I'm not sure if this would count as a deal or what. Found it while I was looking for a bus.

worn panties - $30 (dallas)
                  I have 10 pairs of worn but not washed panties, they r my ex's n im tying to make enough to take the bus to the doctor tomorrow

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
                  If I can take them for a test sniff first and they handle good, it's worth it.

sigpic

Comment

• I have a mustang cobra with 32v motor runs and drives just has a tapping noise think it is lifters or stuck injector which is a common problem with these motors many mods

Intake
                    Headers
                    Exhaust
                    Pulleys
                    410 gears
                    Short shifter
                    Center force clutch brand new
                    New clutch cable

I am wanting to trade for something else the car is 5spd clean title with 83k original miles for more info text only at 9723100724

HAHAHA... I hate it when the lifters get noisy on these cars.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3637326245.html

I have a mustang cobra with 32v motor runs and drives just has a tapping noise think it is lifters or stuck injector which is a common problem with these motors many mods

Intake
                      Headers
                      Exhaust
                      Pulleys
                      410 gears
                      Short shifter
                      New clutch cable

I am wanting to trade for something else the car is 5spd clean title with 83k original miles for more info text only at 9723100724

they have mini little lifters. I bet its a rod bearing though

Comment

they have mini little lifters. I bet its a rod bearing though
                        Sometimes. The Mark VIII motor that I swapped into my 96 had an annoying rattle. Never did find out what it was and last I heard it was still running, so 4 years now with that rattle.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3637326245.html

I have a mustang cobra with 32v motor runs and drives just has a tapping noise think it is lifters or stuck injector which is a common problem with these motors many mods

Intake
                          Headers
                          Exhaust
                          Pulleys
                          410 gears
                          Short shifter
                          New clutch cable

Hey, it's not like he said it could be a pushrod....

Comment

• Friend of mine just listed this, good price or to high. http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3638728269.html

Comment

• I don't see a Dr. Pepper can anywhere near it
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                I don't see a Dr. Pepper can anywhere near it
                                If it was mine might see a beer can

Comment

Working...
                                X