No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought we were not supposed to just post the link under penalty of death?

Also, what kind of fuck tard puts Cobra wheels on backwards?
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      I thought we were not supposed to just post the link under penalty of death?

You're asking too much

Comment

I thought we were not supposed to just post the link under penalty of death?

Who are you talking too?

Calling me a fuck tard? coming from the guy that named his shop Lazers & dildo's

btw i bought it like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
          Who are you talking too?
          If you have to ask...

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
            Who are you talking too?

Calling me a fuck tard? coming from the guy that named his shop Lazers & dildo's

btw i bought it like that.
            First off, Lighten up Francis.
            Second off, I knew you just bought that car. Even posted in the thread if memory serves. Maybe no, I forget and don't care. But was joking for your benefit.
            Third, the L&D stands for Labias and Dicks.

EDIT: Memory was wrong but I remember in your first post about the wheels and know that's how you got it.
            Last edited by LaserSVT; 11-09-2013, 08:06 PM.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Second off, I knew you just bought that car. Even posted in the thread if memory serves. Maybe no, I forget and don't care. But was joking for your benefit.
              You're not helping yourself

Comment

What exactly do you work on at L&D?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  You're not helping yourself
                  *stares blankly at response*
                  Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Stuff made of car parts. We work on everything except transmission internals and setting up gears. I have only done gears twice and both times it worked out but it was on friends cars. Don't wish to do them on customers cars.
                  We specialize in Ford Modular and Cadillac 4.5/4.9 engines and Northstars. Although it was never my intention to become efficient working on the damn Cadillacs but now that I have worked on 50+ in the last year it just kinda happened.

Comment

*stares blankly at response*

Stuff made of car parts. We work on everything except transmission internals and setting up gears. I have only done gears twice and both times it worked out but it was on friends cars. Don't wish to do them on customers cars.
                    Fuck...

Comment

• Nice ninja edit. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        He licks all the dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                          He licks all the dicks.
                          No, the Labias.

Comment

• K.

Comment

• Ok, I'm about to wire some money to this guy. It looks to be a pretty good deal. I've been looking for a car that "travels superior with bumps."

Purchase order 2008 Ford Focus 4000 Wonderful worth, purchase a lots of wonderful benefits for cash.
                              Fantastic value for money, good petrol miles per gallon., razor-sharp seems to be, conventional speakers, travel superior with bumps.

Originally posted by Buzzo
                              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X