X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Federal reserve printing press!
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• FIRST $5,000 CASH TAKES IT
      1965 FORD MUSTANG
      RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT
      289 V8
      FACTORY A/C
      AUTOMATIC
      ALL GLASS IS GOOD
      CLEAN TEXAS TITLE
      CLEARCOAT IS PEELING IN VARIOUS AREAS
      HEALINER IS NEW
      VERY LITTLE RUST
      INTERIOR NEEDS NEW DASH COVER
      SEATS ARE IN PRETTY GOOD CONDITION
      NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES
      POWER STEERING
      THIS IS A RUNNING AND DRIVING 65 FORD MUSTANG, 289 V8 WITH FACTORY A/C
      CASH ONLY...FIRM
      CALL 469-600--2489
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        http://easttexas.craigslist.org/cto/4191828415.html

FIRST $5,000 CASH TAKES IT
        1965 FORD MUSTANG
        RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT
        289 V8
        FACTORY A/C
        AUTOMATIC
        ALL GLASS IS GOOD
        CLEAN TEXAS TITLE
        CLEARCOAT IS PEELING IN VARIOUS AREAS
        HEALINER IS NEW
        VERY LITTLE RUST
        INTERIOR NEEDS NEW DASH COVER
        SEATS ARE IN PRETTY GOOD CONDITION
        NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES
        POWER STEERING
        THIS IS A RUNNING AND DRIVING 65 FORD MUSTANG, 289 V8 WITH FACTORY A/C
        CASH ONLY...FIRM
        CALL 469-600--2489
        I thought that all v8 cars had 5 lug suspension?

Comment

• Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
          those wheels look like they came off a boat trailer
          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
            They did.
            Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            those wheels look like they came off a boat trailer
            Many people in the 80's put wheels like that on shit like that.

-sidebar-

I hate it when assholes do the "water it down then take a pic" bullshit with ads. I tend to ask for pics taken dry but it is funny how many people get asshurt over that request.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Had 3 hood rats try to sell me a more than likely stolen '00 GT tonight. He offered to bring it to Gainesville, so I promptly agreed to take a look at it. I knew that it needed a fuel pump or filter, which I was fine with (as well as "TLC"). This mother fucker thinks that something needing TLC has a blown out and clunking diff, 3 misses, more than 1 accident, ziptied, ripped up dash/seats,carpet, hood that has flown up and been cracked (which smashed the windshield and cowl), flashing airbag light, and some type of ignition rig. He started getting heated when I told him I wouldn't give anything near 1500 for it.

He went on a long rant on how we had a "verbal agreement", how he paid someone 100 dollars to watch his kids while he was gone, how he was on his way to attend his grandma's funeral in Oklahoma, and then leaving straight for Arkansas. After that, I asked "What about your kids?"
              That really pissed him off, and he said that he wasn't going to come back into the "area", and how he couldn't have the car anymore. He showed me the Oklahoma title from 2004, and it had an unsigned off lien on it, covered in coffee stains. That combined with subtly mismatched fenders, the ignition situation and broken driver-side glass (most of the pieces were cleaned up) really made me not want it. The ignition had tape holding the cover together, clips were completing different circuits in the fuse box, and spliced wire were everywhere.
              He kept on getting more and more mad...once he shoved his hand towards me, his buddies got out of the car, and yelling curse words left and right, I bailed. No thanks!

I'm just glad I didn't drive out to look at the car, since it actually looked 1/2 decent in the pics.

Just needs some TLC.

Definitely not worth anything near $1k

sigpic

Comment

• HUMAN BILLBOARD***** (tyler)
                Up for sale or trade human billboard i will tattoo your company logo or website anywhere on my body For life long advertising for The price of the tattoo + running truck or suv in good shape or 2 32g iphone 5s with 2 years of service or a good paying job for adleast a year hopping forever or cash tell me what you might have and lets try and make a deal call or email only 619-886-5611 anytime day or night NO TEXT CASH IS ALWAYS KING
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  http://easttexas.craigslist.org/bar/4196160069.html

HUMAN BILLBOARD***** (tyler)
                  Up for sale or trade human billboard i will tattoo your company logo or website anywhere on my body For life long advertising for The price of the tattoo + running truck or suv in good shape or 2 32g iphone 5s with 2 years of service or a good paying job for adleast a year hopping forever or cash tell me what you might have and lets try and make a deal call or email only 619-886-5611 anytime day or night NO TEXT CASH IS ALWAYS KING
                  Laser SVT, get your name out there in trade for one Ford Exploder that you get running!

sigpic

Comment

• And I jizzed in my pants

69 Dodge Dart Swinger, 1966 426 Hemi Motor-FAST!!! Magnum Force Front suspension. Hemi 4-Speed transmission. Custom 8 3/4" rear differential-Posi. Many extra parts, NO RUST, many extra parts. Serious inquiries only. Please call w/questions, if no answer-call back. Additional pics upon request.
                    218-254-4011

sigpic

Comment

• Not CL, but still a good deal. If anyone has an extra terminator engine around, they could drop it in and double their money on this 19k mile cobra
                      I really hate to do this as I had big plans for this car but I just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel right now. I had a big money teksid 302 stroker built with FR500 heads for this thing. I am just extremely swamped at my shop and my focus has really been on diesel trucks. I...

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                        Not CL, but still a good deal. If anyone has an extra terminator engine around, they could drop it in and double their money on this 19k mile cobra
                        http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...xxx-miles.html
                        Buy it big baller.

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                          And I jizzed in my pants

[g]http://images.craigslist.org/00e0e_fKcHN3F1onx_600x450.jpg[/img]
                          [im]http://images.craigslist.org/00g0g_k68Erk4m0Va_600x450.jpg[/img]
                          69 Dodge Dart Swinger, 1966 426 Hemi Motor-FAST!!! Magnum Force Front suspension. Hemi 4-Speed transmission. Custom 8 3/4" rear differential-Posi. Many extra parts, NO RUST, many extra parts. Serious inquiries only. Please call w/questions, if no answer-call back. Additional pics upon request.
                          218-254-4011
                          Those ATV exhaust tips would have to go, but I love it otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            Those ATV exhaust tips would have to go, but I love it otherwise.
                            Yea, I was wondering what the hell those are doing on there?

sigpic

Comment

• coyote for 2000

sigpic

Comment

• edit* Not my first car, but similar looking
                                They did a nice job restoring it

Just testing the waters I have a restored 1970 mustang for sale or trade, I really want a 4 door jeep wrangler, but will entertain all offers, like another old muscle car/truck, or even a newer vehicle. Shoot me an offer I cant refuse

About the Mustang it was restored by another family as a father/son project. They did an outstanding job on the car, they did a ground up restoration. I have about 40 pictures of the car that I can send to serious buyers.

I have owned and improved the car a little bit, like putting a/c in it, and a pair of racing seats that look really good in the car. The motor is a 302 ford engine backed up with a 3 speed manual transmission. It was restored to all stock with the fomoco 2V carb, and the fomoco intake. This car is not a drag car but it can still lay down the rubber.

You can contact me at 254-722-4182, call or txt, or email me threw craigslist. I do not have to sell this car or trade it, just wanting another toy.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X