Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I've never seen him type an abortion like that out before.

PS I think that thing is about 2k over priced.
    Its a been a few years. I can't remember for sure what year it was since I saw the car. I know it was 61-63.

Comment

• Nice one owner 1979 Mustang Cobra found on craigslist.

Comment

• https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4330385150.html

I've got a 68 Ford Falcon Sport Coupe. Its a factory V8 car with a C4 auto trans. I drive this car 60 miles everyday but it is a project car and needs work. It is a factory AC car and all the AC parts are there. I have 90% of the trim for the car. I also have the factory bucket seats for it but they need to be recovered so I installed a Black Bench seat front and rear in it for now. There is 4-5 little rust holes that could use patched in the passenger floor but other than that there is no cancer in the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by OneFastCat View Post
          Nice one owner 1979 Mustang Cobra found on craigslist.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/ctd/4328912396.html
          who made those seats again?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4330385150.html

I've got a 68 Ford Falcon Sport Coupe. Its a factory V8 car with a C4 auto trans. I drive this car 60 miles everyday but it is a project car and needs work. It is a factory AC car and all the AC parts are there. I have 90% of the trim for the car. I also have the factory bucket seats for it but they need to be recovered so I installed a Black Bench seat front and rear in it for now. There is 4-5 little rust holes that could use patched in the passenger floor but other than that there is no cancer in the car.
            Isn't that a board members?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              Isn't that a board members?
              So the other day I posted pics of my V8 S10. Well 3 days later I asked a guy on CL if he would be interested in a trade. to my surprise he said yes, I feel like Ive made a HUGE upgrade over my S10 Pics of the S10: (http://s136.photobucket.com/user/sho_shane/media/20131121_094601_zpsc2836ab2.jpg.html) (http://s136

Comment

• I just bought a 2 post lift off of craigslist. Now I need to figure out how to set it up and hope there's no major issues.

It's got the cable rail across the bottom, but the price was attractive.
                Jay Johnson
                Car hauler for hire

Comment

• 1961 ranchero 1of a kind - $35000 (okc)

1961 ford ranchero
                  1961 ranchero 1of a kind 454 engine 400 transmission call charles at 405-885-2689 will trad

Comment

• Originally posted by jayjohnson600 View Post
                    I just bought a 2 post lift off of craigslist. Now I need to figure out how to set it up and hope there's no major issues.

It's got the cable rail across the bottom, but the price was attractive.
                    I need to buy one sooooo Bad

Comment

• fuckin okies.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Cummins powerwagon? Fuck yea

Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Here's one guys, that you should remember, don't see too many of these pop up often...

Comment

• This one is in my neighborhood.

1968 Cadilllac Eldorado

Srlling my 68 Cadi. It has a 472 ci v/8, runs and drives great, has clean interior iand very little rust. A/c is complete but not working. It has 127k original miles.
                              May consider a trade, I also know of a company that finances classic cars.
                              817 798 4607
                              Prefer calls/texts to emails

Comment

• another craigslist nugget...

Never saw a snakeskin firebird...

1976 pontiac firebird super rapido - $5500 (forney)

469-264-xxxx morales
                                do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
                                Last edited by Chili; 03-12-2014, 09:48 AM. Reason: Adding pics and details to post

Comment

Working...
                                X