Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    lol. I don't understand calling someone to complain about a car that you bought from them. I've had it happen twice. It's a used car, go fuck yourself. I had a guy DEMAND I come over and fix the "flickering headlights" on a '67 Mustang Coupe that I daily drove for months with no problems. He got an earful.
    Dude just texted me from a different number. Here is how that went:

Him: Hey!
    Me: ? (don't recognize the number)
    Him: (verbatim) Hey bro for no reason think you got slick with the car homie (wee) thought you should know that, no one I mean no one screws over LA M OK. That was some bull shirt u did remember no ducks us over. I'll promise you you're the one does going to end up losing later on
    Me: ?
    Him: Keep playing stupid like when you sold me the car. Just remember bitch
    Me: (tries to call number, no answer) Well we can go about this a couple ways. You can answer the phone so I can follow this conversation, you can make idle threats or you can come see me..... homie. I do not understand why you are still bitching about a car you bought to flip and have already flipped. You drove it, negotiated, drove it some more and agreed upon a price. The cars problems are the ones I told you about and there are no others. So on that note, lick my sweaty stank ass taint.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• You can't beat the BS people come up with on CL. It gets fun when they play the "tough" card
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• I used to fuck with people on CL, get them so mad they wanna fight, and Id give them address and name to a guy at a car lot I didnt like. I can only hope one of them went to the car lot to fight.

Comment

• So which one of you ballers is gonna pick this gem?

Comment

• Originally posted by vert_95 View Post
            So which one of you ballers is gonna pick this gem?

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4467924455.html
            Kinda a dick move by the owner. Dude's boss did something really awesome for him and his way of saying thanks is selling it.

Comment

• This is a decent deal on a welding table. Wasn't someone here looking for one?

Comment

• Holy shit that's nice.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                  Kinda a dick move by the owner. Dude's boss did something really awesome for him and his way of saying thanks is selling it.
                  its all fake

Comment

Meh.. His boss did it for show content, and is profiting from it. Not like it was a behind the scenes gesture.

Comment

Maybe he was fired.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• That was me and I had one made already. LMAO at "perfectly straight".

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                          its all fake
                          No wai!

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          Meh.. His boss did it for show content, and is profiting from it. Not like it was a behind the scenes gesture.
                          Meh, truth is perception these days.

Comment

• Pretty nice car just don't think it's worth that kinda $$$

Comment

• Pretty sure that is bsharer's old Mont.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Pretty sure that is bsharer's old Mont.
                                Yeah, gotta be. Surely not two of them that similar. That car was so sick, I don't think I could sell it if it were mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X