Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    you emailed her for pictures yet?

I don't see why this is suddenly about what I've been doing for the last five minutes..

Comment

• She specified used, but didn't mention if they would be laundered or not..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
        She specified used, but didn't mention if they would be laundered or not..

I think the point is that they haven't been.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I think the point is that they haven't been.
          That would be implied, but figured you might want to confirm before buying. Caveat emptor.. Just trying to help a brother out..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
            That would be implied, but figured you might want to confirm before buying. Caveat emptor.. Just trying to help a brother out..

I'm not buying some skanks panties when I can just peel unlimited numbers of them off the side of the 5.0 after driving by the local high school..

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              I'm not buying some skanks panties when I can just peel unlimited numbers of them off the side of the 5.0 after driving by the local high school..
              Shit.. These days HS girls aren't impressed unless you drive a BMW.. Why do you think Aaron bought one?!?

Comment

• WARNING! LINK IS NSFW

Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• WARNING! LINK IS NSFW (pic inside)

Selling my van yo! This chick is a meth head you can take her too she eats all my damn food.

________________________-

Not sure what the hell this ad was for, but it's awesome.

sigpic

Comment

• 1987 Lincoln town car 31000 mile - $3999 (dallas)

I have extra clean 1987 Lincoln Town car it is extra clean every thing looks perfect one owner clean Texas title must seen.
                    Serious buyer call 4698355336
                    ***power window***
                    ***power locks***
                    ***a/c*** much much more.........

sigpic

Comment

• Damn it, van ad has been flagged. That Lincoln is FRESH. Damn I want that.

Comment

• My friend had a super clean white Lincoln for sale - real similar to that

Comment

• lol damn, that is a clean lincoln, collector car material. Never did I think I would say that about an 87 town car.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                            WARNING! LINK IS NSFW (pic inside)

Selling my van yo! This chick is a meth head you can take her too she eats all my damn food.

________________________-

Not sure what the hell this ad was for, but it's awesome.
                            A couple of days ago when I ran across it, it read something like "this was my favorite car, I got my first 2 dui's in it. Also comes with a ford Crank, pic of crank is included in photos."

Comment

• aw man, ad deleted, didn't get to see it.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X