Diggin the scene with the gangsta lean
      Ya car was fly in the hood but my candy paint just wet ya flames
      I'm sittin on 22 inch baby sitters babelous threatin ya name
      Forgot to change the diaper so when I crept in the lane I left a stain
      Everytime it rains, paint drips It makes a mess and I get the blame
      My TV's are the pet I train I can make em roll over and play dead
      My car was blue on the freeway
      but when I stopped at the light it changed to red
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• A buddy of mine bought a 7x Cutlass vert a few years ago at Barrett Jackson, that was Percy Harvin's car. It is the definition of a donked out hoo ride, imo. It's ugly as shit, rims too big, some ridiculous interior, and an obnoxious stereo. But this guy has a weird obsession with the car. Whatever he sees in it, I sure don't. He swears he won't ever sell it, either. He's a coonass Mississippi boy, so maybe that has something to do with it. It cracks me the fuck up, though. He's a middle aged white man, very successful, and has a pretty impressive collection.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          A buddy of mine bought a 7x Cutlass vert a few years ago at Barrett Jackson, that was Percy Harvin's car. It is the definition of a donked out hoo ride, imo. It's ugly as shit, rims too big, some ridiculous interior, and an obnoxious stereo. But this guy has a weird obsession with the car. Whatever he sees in it, I sure don't. He swears he won't ever sell it, either. He's a coonass Mississippi boy, so maybe that has something to do with it. It cracks me the fuck up, though. He's a middle aged white man, very successful, and has a pretty impressive collection.
          This it?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            This it?

Yep. I could have sworn it had a different interior. Maybe he's done that since he bought it, I'm not sure.

Comment

• I didn't think there was a way to make an Olds Muscle Car any uglier.

Comment

• It really doesn't look that bad, change the springs and wheels and it's a pretty nice car.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I drive that with nothing more than a hood, ride height, and wheel change. I'd also paint the trunk while at it to remove the stripes.

It is one of the cleanest examples I have seen of a donk over all.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    It really doesn't look that bad, change the springs and wheels and it's a pretty nice car.
                    Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                    I drive that with nothing more than a hood, ride height, and wheel change. I'd also paint the trunk while at it to remove the stripes.

It is one of the cleanest examples I have seen of a donk over all.
                    It's still a donk though, and I think it is hideous, personally. The guy has good taste in his cars and has some really nice ones, this one just threw me for a loop. He's got several Corvettes, a Viper GTS, Factory 5 Cobra replica, Karmann Ghia (wife's), 55 Bel Air, etc. this one just doesn't fit. Haha.

The build was quality, every nut and bolt was new, etc. just ugly More here.

Be a part of the world's greatest classic car auction. Learn when Barrett-Jackson's next event is and get your tickets today!
                    Last edited by bcoop; 06-19-2014, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• 1989 Mustang 5.0. One of a kind! 24k miles, 5 speed. This is one of 8 Piranha's that were built in 1990. 30k or best offer. Trades will be considered. Please only serious inquiries!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• i do not approve.

Comment

• Well would you look at that

Comment

• Turdple paint
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              http://annarbor.craigslist.org/cto/4528524192.html

1989 Mustang 5.0. One of a kind! 24k miles, 5 speed. This is one of 8 Piranha's that were built in 1990. 30k or best offer. Trades will be considered. Please only serious inquiries!

I think they meant to call it a pariah.

Comment

• I wonder if that's Tad from the old board

Comment

Working...
                                X