Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So tempting.

and what would that be without a bumper with some vintage period correct Coors stickers?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      So tempting.

and what would that be without a bumper with some vintage period correct Coors stickers?

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/4431380459.html
      lol nice.

I love vintage stickers. I use to drive a slammed taurus on 18 chrome wheels and black tint, I got pulled over a whole lot (pulled over, searched, entire vehicle taken apart) so I put a Reagan/Bush '86 sticker on the back so all the cops knew I was white, and I didn't get bothered much after that.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        lol nice.

I love vintage stickers. I use to drive a slammed taurus on 18 chrome wheels and black tint, I got pulled over a whole lot (pulled over, searched, entire vehicle taken apart) so I put a Reagan/Bush '86 sticker on the back so all the cops knew I was white, and I didn't get bothered much after that.

lmfao

Comment

• Yeah, I was driving in north arlington through a nice neighborhood on a Sunday morning coming back from a party. Everyone was pretty hung over. I noticed a cop on a side street pulling out in front of me, I saw him way before he saw me. He followed me for about 4 miles through maybe 5 or 6 turns, I did everything 100% legal. I knew I was going to get pulled over the moment he got behind me running my plates, so I made damn sure I didn't break any laws. Pulls me over, 3 other cops there on a residential street. He has me and my friends get out, sit in the grass and then sign a waiver allowing them to search my car, which they did for about half an hour. I asked him why he pulled me over, he made up some stupid ass reason that I was going too fast. I blew that off and suggested it was the wheels and tint. He nodded. So, at least he was honest. I call that my "Driving black on a Sunday morning" incident.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Yeah, I was driving in north arlington through a nice neighborhood on a Sunday morning coming back from a party. Everyone was pretty hung over. I noticed a cop on a side street pulling out in front of me, I saw him way before he saw me. He followed me for about 4 miles through maybe 5 or 6 turns, I did everything 100% legal. I knew I was going to get pulled over the moment he got behind me running my plates, so I made damn sure I didn't break any laws. Pulls me over, 3 other cops there on a residential street. He has me and my friends get out, sit in the grass and then sign a waiver allowing them to search my car, which they did for about half an hour. I asked him why he pulled me over, he made up some stupid ass reason that I was going too fast. I blew that off and suggested it was the wheels and tint. He nodded. So, at least he was honest. I call that my "Driving black on a Sunday morning" incident.
            holy shit dude, I thought you were white!

why the fuck would you sign consent to search?
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• LOL, n/m, I trolled myself without reading the other post!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                holy shit dude, I thought you were white!

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                LOL, n/m, I trolled myself without reading the other post!
                Gd Cooter

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Gd Cooter
                  we have a good time

#guntluvr

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    I knew I had nothing in the car to worry about, and they had already pulled us all out and looked in the damn thing. I was halfway curious to see what the fuck was going to happen. That, and I figured I'd probably have better odds not having some bullshit ticket. Turns out I was right, they let me go, no citations.

Comment

• http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• For Sale by Target in Rowlett

bigger pic : http://oi59.tinypic.com/wi0yyr.jpg
                        WRX

Comment

• Used panties (Arlington)
                          I'm a young attractive white female. I'm tall & curvy, size 12 with DD breasts. I'm a full-time student just doing this for a little extra income.

My underwear selection is quite large so please let me know what you prefer (thong, boyshort, bikni, etc).
                          $40 a pair (discount for multiple pairs).

I will meet you in person at a public location to do the exchange. Please don't waste my time with endless emails.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/clo/4447818373.html

Used panties (Arlington)
                            I'm a young attractive white female. I'm tall & curvy, size 12 with DD breasts. I'm a full-time student just doing this for a little extra income.

My underwear selection is quite large so please let me know what you prefer (thong, boyshort, bikni, etc).
                            $40 a pair (discount for multiple pairs).

I will meet you in person at a public location to do the exchange. Please don't waste my time with endless emails.
                            lol

Comment

• DJ, why are you looking for used panties on the internet?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                DJ, why are you looking for used panties on the internet?
                                you emailed her for pictures yet?
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X