In vitro worked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    I feel terriable. Got through the first couple posts on this page after reading the first two and got too excited for them. This is what I had refered to in my previous post, so many good and honest people with the will and meens to have children yet are denied like this.
    No worries. I understood what happened. We appreciate the sentiment.
    sigpic

Comment

• Thanks, all for your condolences. We aren't sure what will happen next. Not another in vitro, but maybe adoption. There's some stuff I'm going to need to work through first though.

We appreciate y'all & all the support we've gotten on this journey more than we can tell you.
      sigpic

Comment

• I'm very saddened to hear this - stay strong.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• So sorry to hear this, we will keep you in our prayers.

Comment

• Damn very sorry to hear this. We will keep you guys in our prayers too.
            WRX

Comment

• Expressed my condolences to Christian earlier, but my heart goes out to y'all. Hollar if you need anything.

Comment

• Dang!

I'm really sorry to hear that guys.

Comment

• My heart is just broken for you both. I haven't been able to shake the funk since I woke up and saw the text this morning. I know I don't have to tell you this, but you know where I am. Love you both.
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Awe damn. My heart goes out.
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I know i don't know either of your personally but, my thoughts and prayers go out to you both.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that.

Comment

• Oh man, sorry about the loss

Comment

Working...
                          X