No announcement yet.

Sedan Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my 06 g35. The only thing that drives me nuts is that it doesnt have an AUX port in my year model.

Comment

If you're dead set on auto, I'd lean towards Acura or G35. I have friends with both and they're not bad little cars.
      Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      and 5) auto.
      Originally posted by Shorty View Post
      Gen 1 CTSV
      Originally posted by MattB View Post
      Can't get the gen1 CTS-V with an auto
      They're very easy to daily drive in my opinion. Very low effort clutch.
      Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      Speaking of V's, not sure what they are going for, but I delivered a STS-V from Bonham to Lewisville a few years ago when I was selling cars. It was nice as well, plenty of get up and go.
      They're supposed slower than the CTS-Vs (both generations).

Comment

already been discussed, but my mom loves her gen 1 cts-v, but again, they don't come in auto (wuss!) i still think it's a bad ass looking car personally.

oh, and in before junkie comes and says all gen 1's are piles of turds.

Comment

I still love the 1st gen V's, but the supercharged ones are coming down in price
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

how about a 2008 Ford Edge with 44,000 miles on it? My father in law passed away and I need it out of my driveway. They are selling at dealers for 20-21k....to you for 16k....?

It's a maroon V6 SEL with cloth. Kept VERY well and barely driven. New tires.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
              oh, and in before junkie comes and says all gen 1's are piles of turds.
              The two cars are night and day apart, you can't deny that. That's coming from a gen 1 owner although it's for sale....

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              I still love the 1st gen V's, but the supercharged ones are coming down in price
              20% in the last year alone. The 09s will start coming out of bumper to bumper warranty this year though (powertrain is next year).

Comment

auto trans is good for the sheeple, you deserve more!

Comment

You can find 03-04 E55s with less than 100k for around your budget price. My brother just bought an 05 with 70k that is clean for $17k.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    You can find 03-04 E55s with less than 100k for around your budget price. My brother just bought an 05 with 70k that is clean for $17k.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...rch=true&Log=0
                    X2

Great car with minimal mods can be a mean sleeper

Comment

g35, i like mine.
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                        The two cars are night and day apart, you can't deny that. That's coming from a gen 1 owner although it's for sale....
                        I don't doubt it, but I still think the gen 1 is a fine automobile. The gen II's are no where near the $15k mark even with a fuck ton of miles.

Comment

Working...
                        X