Rogue Cop fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogue Cop fans?

you know i think cops lie, but of course on my predominantly white facebook fan base, i have noticed a lot of sorrow that dorner may be dead. Anyone else happy to see a trained veteran of our beautifully vigilant military using his tactics against those who have wronged him in a professional sense?

<--not trolling, i saw the same shit on yellowbullet, just wondering how my so-cal people relate to my nor-tex people.

If he's not there, do we consider him a modern day smokey (and the bandit)?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

dude is gone, never to be seen again

Comment

< Not a fan.

Comment

A fan

that the dude got what was coming to him. Good riddance

Comment

I need to read up more on it before I can have an opinion. Working 18+ hour days the last two weeks, I haven't seen as much as a 5 minute snippet on the news.

I'll eventually get through that wall of shit that Frost posted, just haven't had the time.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

He was a murderer and deserved to die for his crimes. He's no hero.

I just wish it could have been handled in the courtroom rather than in the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
              He was a murderer and deserved to die for his crimes. He's no hero.

I just wish it could have been handled in the courtroom rather than in the streets.
              Im glad it was handled the way it was. He wasnt going to be taken in alive anyhow. Saved millions in court costs.

I hope lapd gets their ass handed to them for shooting people up and for doing the shit that caused this dude to snap in the first place.

Comment

What i meant was that I wish his problems could have been handled legally. I wish he didn't snap and go postal on innocent people that had nothing to do with his problems except indirectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                  What i meant was that I wish his problems could have been handled legally. I wish he didn't snap and go postal on innocent people that had nothing to do with his problems except indirectly.
                  Oh in total agreement there.

Comment

been at soccer, just walked in. he's dead?

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Cops took a page from Waco and torched a cabin in Big Bear that they suspect had Dorner inside. Was a firefight earlier.

I'm having flashbacks to a greenville, Tx situation not to long ago where their SWAT was holed up sieging an empty house for 8 hrs.

Comment

He's a piece of shit lunatic, but fuck the corrupt LAPD as well. No one wins. He also shouldn't have killed any innocents if he was true to his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          He's a piece of shit lunatic, but fuck the corrupt LAPD as well. No one wins. He also shouldn't have killed any innocents if he was true to his word.
                          Trip speaking with some common sense? Isn't that a sign of the Apocalypse..

Scary times indeed...

Comment

Hey man, I never thought otherwise!

Comment

Fuck that POS. Dead now.

Comment

Working...
                              X