Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Supra Turbo market can't really be this insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Supra Turbo market can't really be this insane?

$28 for a non running , no carpet having, fucked up paint 95 supra TT?

it was a drag car too, screw that

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
      http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3582746540.html

$28 for a non running , no carpet having, fucked up paint 95 supra TT?
      For $28 id buy it.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

If he has already payed to replace bearings, why would the price go up after it has been done. Sounds fishy.

Comment

Uh yeah, where have you been the last 12 years?

Comment

Those cars always bring stupid money.
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Uh yeah, where have you been the last 12 years?
              Growing up my dad had 2 of them, a silver '94 TT that made ~500rw and a red '97 TT that was stock, both 6 spds (had them at the same time) This was like 97-01 so before they got wildly popular. I think he gave like $28k for the silver one back in 97 (car was 3 years old) and it had like 35k on it. I've always wanted one since but they are a hard choice when you can get so much car elsewhere for the money.

Comment

5.45 car.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                  Growing up my dad had 2 of them, a silver '94 TT that made ~500rw and a red '97 TT that was stock, both 6 spds. This was like 97-01 so before they got wildly popular. I think he gave like $28k for the silver one back in 97 (car was 3 years old) and it had like 35k on it. I've always wanted one since but they are a hard choice when you can get so much car elsewhere for the money.
                  The Supra as far as I know has been the only car to hold such a high resale for so long. I actually just recently have seen them go down in price, but only a few years ago and pretty much back until the early 2000s they were going for 2-3 times their value.

Comment

Circa 1998 (yes, I was in the 8th grade!)

Comment

Very nice. The most sought after were the Pre-96 before they became OBDII.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Very nice. The most sought after were the Pre-96 before they became OBDII.
                        Ya, we only modded the 94, it was always my favorite, silver with black leather. It had a gforce computer in it (no idea if that's still a company), I remember the computer upgrades were like a grand back then though. Everything was stupid expensive for it Pre-fast and the furious cause not too many people in the US were playing with them.

Comment

^ nice car. Kinda reminds me of Andi Barichati's supra.
                          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

dville you were in Plano then right?
                            Wanna see my care face???

Comment

I remember those things sitting on the lots because they wouldn't sell.
                              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Working...
                              X