Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    Ardbeg, then?
    Not complex enough for me right now. I've been working on a bottle of Laphroaig 18 this week. I think I still prefer the quarter cask for the money.

I've been craving some Lagavulin 16 lately.

This Laphroaig is my first bottle of scotch since last summer. I'm buying a truck with the money I've saved drinking vodka
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
      Johnnie Walker Black - Breakfast of Champions!
      Cannot go wrong! Perfect blend, middle of the road. Smooth and mild.

Definitely stay away from single malts unless you know his preference. Most single malts fall into a "I hate it" or "I love it". They are very much a personal taste item. But if you like scotch at all I think you can drink JW black.
      2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Inaugural Edition
      2011 Harley Davidson F150
      2003 Harley Davidson Road King 100th Anniversary Edition

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        So if I were to deliver a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue to you as a thank you, you would pour it out? If you know a scotch snob that prefers a specific brand, then it might not be acceptable, but for the general scotch drinking public, it's a safe bet.
        I suppose not, but it would get regifted quickly. It's a scotch for the uninitiated, and to a scotch drinker, that sticks out like a sore thumb. A higher end bottle of bourbon would be a better choice.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Glenmorangie

Comment

I would recommend finding out what he likes first and then we might be able to help a little better.
            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

6pk of high life. tallboys if you really wanna send the thank you message!

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                I would recommend finding out what he likes first and then we might be able to help a little better.
                He's a very laid back guy. I asked his staff and he'd be happy with a bottle of Patron, but I do know scotch is his favorite and he doesn't stick to one brand. He's pretty easy going and will drink anything and appreciate the thought behind it. Plus, he's fairly young so I don't think he's had time to become a scotch snob, yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                  Glenmorangie
                  I'm a fan.

Comment

Clan McGregor...

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                      He's a very laid back guy. I asked his staff and he'd be happy with a bottle of Patron, but I do know scotch is his favorite and he doesn't stick to one brand. He's pretty easy going and will drink anything and appreciate the thought behind it. Plus, he's fairly young so I don't think he's had time to become a scotch snob, yet.
                      Sheeeeeiiiiiittttt

With Scotch, you develop your likes and dislikes real fucking fast. Your tolerances of the fine elixir are what come with age.

Comment

Working...
                      X