Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This I like.

Comment

• When it's 105 for weeks straight you'll be glad to get out on the water. open a cold one bust out the tackle box or just float

Comment

• Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
        So adding a mount for a fishing seat makes it a fishing boat?
        --Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
          So adding a mount for a fishing seat makes it a fishing boat?
          Ha, no...

That particular one does have a trolling motor, livewells, couple fish finders, and the seats..

Plus its a bass boat hull.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
            Ha, no...

That particular one does have a trolling motor, livewells, couple fish finders, and the seats..

Plus its a bass boat hull.
            I know man, i was just fuckin wit ya...

I couldn't decide to go the fishing boat with a wake tower route or the ski boat with a fishing seat route LOL

But either way that's a pretty clean looking boat. I like it.

It's time to upgrade ours...2 summers now and we need something a little bigger
            --Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
              I know man, i was just fuckin wit ya...

I couldn't decide to go the fishing boat with a wake tower route or the ski boat with a fishing seat route LOL

But either way that's a pretty clean looking boat. I like it.

It's time to upgrade ours...2 summers now and we need something a little bigger
              I know I know...

We are kind of in the same boat.

The jet skis are fun for me, the lady, and the nugget likes to ride with me but I really want to get us out on the water together with my folks. Only thing that really holds me back is since our cove has its own ramp and is just the neighborhood folk we usually end up setting up camp so we really don't "need" a bigger boat as we can come back to shore and hang out. Plus, our cove is generally clean and kid swimming friendly.

Comment

• #1 - if your wife/girlfriend is helping with boat or truck DO NOT YELL AT HER it only goes bad from there

pull up and stop in the parking lot out of the way, disconnect lights (not for leds), remove rear tie down straps, check plug(s), move everything from truck to boat, check plug(s) again
                go to ramp and launch
                play
                load boat, pull up to parking lot out of the way, connect lights, tie downs, pull plug(s), move stuff from boat to truck, wipe down boat

if you have problems pulling up the ramp then large people in the truck bed helps

don't follow boats pulling wakeboarders, skiers, tubers, etc ...
                you know right of way but doesn't mean everyone else does
                before I had dual batteries always took a jump start battery just in case

BRA gets to make their own laws over and above state laws

Comment

• Originally posted by ryuu View Post
                  #1 - if your wife/girlfriend is helping with boat or truck DO NOT YELL AT HER it only goes bad from there

pull up and stop in the parking lot out of the way, disconnect lights (not for leds), remove rear tie down straps, check plug(s), move everything from truck to boat, check plug(s) again
                  go to ramp and launch
                  play
                  load boat, pull up to parking lot out of the way, connect lights, tie downs, pull plug(s), move stuff from boat to truck, wipe down boat

if you have problems pulling up the ramp then large people in the truck bed helps

What was your screen name on Dallaswakeboarding?

Somebody has been to the river a few times. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ryuu View Post
                    #1 - if your wife/girlfriend is helping with boat or truck DO NOT YELL AT HER it only goes bad from there

go to ramp and launch
                    play

see? this is right on the motherfuckin money! good post newjack!
                    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                      What was your screen name on Dallaswakeboarding?

Somebody has been to the river a few times. Lol
                      I'm sam but left for 4 years and another one came along who is more active

didn't get hit but it's hard to take that they can make up their own laws

Comment

Working...
                      X