Who all works in the oil fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who all works in the oil fields

How many people work in the oil fields and what do you do and who do you work for

Justin Lack ey does.

Comment

I don't, but I thought it'd be worth doing. I happen to like those schedules too. x# of days on, Y# of days off.

Comment

What i do the pay is well worth it and im on for 2 weeks and off for 1 week

Comment

From what I've noticed, the pay is shit but you work a shit load of hours so you're pay check looks nice.
          .....bro....

Comment

What do you want to do? I do a lot of work with oil field users.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
              What do you want to do? I do a lot of work with oil field users.
              Ive got a great job now and ill likely retire here. I just find different forms of work interesting.
              Last edited by sc281; 03-13-2013, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                From what I've noticed, the pay is shit but you work a shit load of hours so you're pay check looks nice.
                kinda like driving a train? Speaking of, where have they been? Working I assume?

Comment

I get paid well and only work 12 hours a day but get paid for 14 plus per dm and travel time for everything I do from when I leave my house to head to south texas and back home and paid mileage

Comment

Wanna buy some fox body parts?

Comment

I work for an Energy Service Company in the transportation department (moving the rigs)
                      If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        Wanna buy some fox body parts?
                        I got to see what all need when I get back next Thursday mish need some misc int parts

Comment

I want to work with a lot of the oilfield companies.... They need to buy my shit.

Comment

Yep, that SMKR clown listed a job for $80-$85k on this site - when you looked at the details it was like 16 straight 15 hour days or something.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              Yep, that SMKR clown listed a job for $80 or $85k on this site - when you looked at the details it was like 16 straight 15 hour days or something.
                              You cannot make railroad money without putting in railroad hours....

Comment

Working...
                              X