Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So a taxi hit me pretty hard on 75 last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

girl, you better go to ijustgothit.com

ok, ok, ok, ok..
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      Even if not in it to be rich, need to do it to make sure medical is taken care of properly.
      Exactly. You won't start hurting for a few days. I know I waited when I got hit by a semi and it ultimately fucked me.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Hope you feel better OP.
        Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        WTF is he doing at the Jones?

Comment

Comment

Wanna see my care face???

Comment

I got hit by a drunk driver 2 years ago. He was illegal and uninsured. The cop working the accident all but bribed me to allow him to call an ambulance (he said I looked like shit and wanted to get the guy on a felony, since he tried to run, albeit he only made it a 1/4 block LOL).

I thought I was okay. Next day I went to the doctor for whiplash, and started getting bad back pain. My back doesn't hurt nearly as often anymore, but I still get back pain and I'm 26 years old. I was playing 3 rounds of disc golf a day at that time, had to quit playing for 3 months and when I came back I had lost mad distance. Took a year to gain 90% of that distance back and I lost a lot of my dedication to the sport.

I would lawyer up. If you have any injuries, you want them recorded so that if you have recurring back pain you can get treatment without coming out of pocket. My biggest regret is that I didn't let the officer call an ambulance, and that guy didn't catch a felony.

BTW, I'm self employed and my medical bills came out of pocket, so I skipped optional treatment I would have gotten if I were riding the insurance train. And it took 3 months to settle with my insurance, so I had to buy a cash car while I waited.

tl;dr: Lawyer up. Fuck him.

Comment

Sounds like the same piece of shit taxi driver that plowed into the back of my dads G35 coupe coming off 114 at DFW going about 50mph and pushed him into the car in front of him....foreigner in a minivan taxi that had a 30 day insurance policy on DAY 29..wreck occured about 5 or 6 hours before the policy expired and that mother fucker would have driven off if someone hadn't blocked him in. His no-name insurance company told my dad to get fucked about his 30 thousand dollar car...then he let HIS insurance company deal with them. Ended up with a brand new G35 to replace his 2yr old version and he and my sister were compensated for pain and suffering (they both went to the hospital for back pain and my sister was examined for internal bleeding from the airbag).
                Every time I see one of those fucks driving crazy around town my blood pressure goes up and I want to strangle a small puppy.

Lawyer up and FUCK THAT TAXI DRIVERS INSURANCE company up the ass.

Comment

Better call Saul
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                    Better call Saul
                    Goodman? Lol i wonder if anyone else catches that one lol

Comment

I don't think anyone catches mine, oh well.

I saw that the "ain't no body got time for that" lady landed herself a Brian Loncar commercial!
                      Last edited by naynay; 03-14-2013, 04:53 AM.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

What no pics?

Comment

You can not start out a post with "Long story short...." and go on to type as much as you did with all the detail.

And hell no am I driving my truck home after that. Officer asks "do you want a tow?" Fuck yes I do. I would be in a rental car within hours. Officer asks "do you want to go to the hospital?" Fuck yes I do. You are gonna be one sore SOB by the morning. You should be on the phone in the ambulance looking for a lawyer. You should also have pulled your camera phone out and taken no less than 100 pictures of the surroundings, your truck, his van and even him.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            You can not start out a post with "Long story short...." and go on to type as much as you did with all the detail.

And hell no am I driving my truck home after that. Officer asks "do you want a tow?" Fuck yes I do. I would be in a rental car within hours. Officer asks "do you want to go to the hospital?" Fuck yes I do. You are gonna be one sore SOB by the morning. You should be on the phone in the ambulance looking for a lawyer. You should also have pulled your camera phone out and taken no less than 100 pictures of the surroundings, your truck, his van and even him.
                            A whole bunch of this. The only issue when this happened to my wife though is that they refused to give her a rental until they determined the car was totaled, which obvious was considering the front wheel/tire was relocated to the area where the driver door was previously located.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I took pics and video..

Comment

Working...
                              X